Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place - (5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (50)
    2nd place - (6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (50)
    3rd place - (4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" - (50)
    4th place - (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. - (50)
    5th place - (2.17 Holiday) - Jack to Teal'c "You were going to shave my head!!" - (50)
    6th place - (3.16 Urgo) - Debriefing when Teal'c drank coffee right from the Thermos. Jack: "Isn't that hot?" Teal'c: "Extremely!" - (50)
    7th place - (1.13 Hathor) - Sam (after knocking Hammond unconscious): "Yeah, my career is over." Janet: "Don't worry about it. I can fix him up as good as new when this thing's over." Sam: "Great, so he can bring me up on charges."- (50)
    8th place - (3.05 Learning Curve) - MERRIN (to O'Neill): You aren't a scientist? O'NEILL :Oh no. MERRIN: Then you are not as smart as Major Carter and Dr. Fraiser. [Carter tries to hide her smile.] - (50)
    9th place - (2.09 Secrets) - Jack is introduced to Jacob for the first time and says "Good to meet you sir. I've heard nothing about you!" - (50)
    10th place - (04.06 WoO) O'Neill [stuck in a timeloop] "If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it."
    [Teal'c looks questioningly at him] O'Neill: "Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko! - (50)
    11th place - (1.04 The Broca Divide) - Jack and Teal'c: "Lucy, I'm home!" - (50)
    12th place - (10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (50)
    13th place - (7:21: Lost City Pt1) - JACKSON: "Oh Please! Teal'C's like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this." TEAL'C:"My depth is immaterial to this conversation." JACKSON: (Excitedly) Oh!! See? - (50)
    14th place - (7.08 Space Race) - O'NEILL: "That's not our language." CARTER: "It's mine ... sir." - (50)
    15th place - (10.06 200) - Sam in the shower asking "Sir? Are you in here?" and invisible Jack saying "no". - (50)
    16th place - (7.22 Lost City Pt. 2) - "Daniel: Sphere - planet. Label - name." Jack: "Following - still - you - not!" (50)
    17th place -(Hathor) - Daniel: "Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebrity, and music." Jack: "Sex, drugs, and Rock 'N Roll?" - (50)
    (10.06 200) - Teen! SG-1 as proposed by Martin Lloyd - (50)
    18th place - (4.20 Entity) - Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (50)
    19th place - (1.03 Emancipation) - crew's reaction to Sam's blue dress - (50)
    20th place - (5.18 The Warrior) Jack having Sam show off shooting skills - (50)
    21st Place - (2.07 Message in a Bottle) - Teal'c "Undomesticated equines could not remove me" (50)
    22nd Place - (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the ladies ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (50)
    23rd Place - (1.06 Cold Lazarus) - Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (50)
    24th Place - (Proving Ground) - The telephone conversation DANIEL: "Hello."JACK: "Have fun Daniel." DANIEL: "Yeah, you did tell them to take me prisoner this time and not shoot me, right? Right?" Jack just puts the phone down. DANIEL: "Hello?" - (50)

(4.08 The First Ones) - 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiote head game with Chaka - (49)
    (9.1 Avalon Part 1) - Cam to Teal'c "Bullets Bounce!" - (29)
    (2.19 One False Step) - Daniel dancing around in circles trying to imitate a glider to the aliens, who are all looking at him like he's lost it. - (25)
    (3.21 Crystal Skull) - crew is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. - (22)
    (PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (19)
    (3.04 Legacy) - When Jack says, after he's already said it twice before when referring to the sick Daniel, that he apologizes in advance for anything he says or does while he slowly goes 'NUTS'. - (12)
    (6.03 Descent) - Teal'c to Jonas "Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" - (12)
    (Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (11)
    (200) - Daniel telling Sam she is talking to an empty chair not invisible Jack - (9)
    (9.16 Off the Grid) - The look on Sam's face when Cam refers to her as "Mary Poppins". - (8)
    (Crystal Skull) - Jack O'Neill says to Daniel after he mentions radioactive suits "Hey, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendos pass through everything." (7)
    (WoO) - O'NEILL: You know the worst part about this? Every time we loop Daniel asks me a question and I wasn't listening the first time. TEAL'C: You are not the only one who must endure some discomfort, O'Neill. And then it shows Teal'c getting knocked by the airman with the door. - (7)
    (7.1 Fallen) - [Khordib] He is Jaffa. [Jack O'Neill] No, but he plays one on T.V. - (6)
    (8.12 Prometheus Unbound) - Daniel to Vala "You're a Fruitcake!" - (6)
    (WoO) - The hallway scene in Window of Opportunity where Daniel keeps getting run into by Siler...and Jack lets it happen. - (5)
    (7.06 Lifeboat) - TEAL'C: Daniel Jackson's preliminary electroencephalogram proved anomalous. O'NEILL: I dare you to say that again. (5)
    (3.16 Urgo) - Team singing "Row, row, row your boat" - (4)
    (7.1 Fallen) - "Okay. Everyone who thinks this is absolutely an insane idea, raise your hand. Come on, be honest." Everyone, including Carter, eventually raise their hands - (4)
    (Thor's Chariot) - DANIEL: Well, I guess we'll just have to hold up in here a while till things calm down. TEAL'C: Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up. - (2)
    (Continuum) - Ba'al on the phone with Earth - (1)
    sigpic

Comment

1st place - (5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (50)
      2nd place - (6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (50)
      3rd place - (4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" - (50)
      4th place - (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. - (50)
      5th place - (2.17 Holiday) - Jack to Teal'c "You were going to shave my head!!" - (50)
      6th place - (3.16 Urgo) - Debriefing when Teal'c drank coffee right from the Thermos. Jack: "Isn't that hot?" Teal'c: "Extremely!" - (50)
      7th place - (1.13 Hathor) - Sam (after knocking Hammond unconscious): "Yeah, my career is over." Janet: "Don't worry about it. I can fix him up as good as new when this thing's over." Sam: "Great, so he can bring me up on charges."- (50)
      8th place - (3.05 Learning Curve) - MERRIN (to O'Neill): You aren't a scientist? O'NEILL :Oh no. MERRIN: Then you are not as smart as Major Carter and Dr. Fraiser. [Carter tries to hide her smile.] - (50)
      9th place - (2.09 Secrets) - Jack is introduced to Jacob for the first time and says "Good to meet you sir. I've heard nothing about you!" - (50)
      10th place - (04.06 WoO) O'Neill [stuck in a timeloop] "If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it."
      [Teal'c looks questioningly at him] O'Neill: "Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko! - (50)
      11th place - (1.04 The Broca Divide) - Jack and Teal'c: "Lucy, I'm home!" - (50)
      12th place - (10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (50)
      13th place - (7:21: Lost City Pt1) - JACKSON: "Oh Please! Teal'C's like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this." TEAL'C:"My depth is immaterial to this conversation." JACKSON: (Excitedly) Oh!! See? - (50)
      14th place - (7.08 Space Race) - O'NEILL: "That's not our language." CARTER: "It's mine ... sir." - (50)
      15th place - (10.06 200) - Sam in the shower asking "Sir? Are you in here?" and invisible Jack saying "no". - (50)
      16th place - (7.22 Lost City Pt. 2) - "Daniel: Sphere - planet. Label - name." Jack: "Following - still - you - not!" (50)
      17th place -(Hathor) - Daniel: "Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebrity, and music." Jack: "Sex, drugs, and Rock 'N Roll?" - (50)
      18th place - (4.20 Entity) - Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (50)
      21st Place - (2.07 Message in a Bottle) - Teal'c "Undomesticated equines could not remove me" (50)
      22nd Place - (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the ladies ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (50)
      23rd Place - (1.06 Cold Lazarus) - Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (50)
      24th Place - (Proving Ground) - The telephone conversation DANIEL: "Hello."JACK: "Have fun Daniel." DANIEL: "Yeah, you did tell them to take me prisoner this time and not shoot me, right? Right?" Jack just puts the phone down. DANIEL: "Hello?" - (50)
      25th Place - (4.08 The First Ones) - 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiote head game with Chaka - (50)

(2.19 One False Step) - Daniel dancing around in circles trying to imitate a glider to the aliens, who are all looking at him like he's lost it. - (25)
      (3.21 Crystal Skull) - crew is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. - (22)
      (PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (19)
      (3.04 Legacy) - When Jack says, after he's already said it twice before when referring to the sick Daniel, that he apologizes in advance for anything he says or does while he slowly goes 'NUTS'. - (12)
      (6.03 Descent) - Teal'c to Jonas "Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" - (12)
      (Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (11)
      (200) - Daniel telling Sam she is talking to an empty chair not invisible Jack - (9)
      (9.16 Off the Grid) - The look on Sam's face when Cam refers to her as "Mary Poppins". - (8)
      (Crystal Skull) - Jack O'Neill says to Daniel after he mentions radioactive suits "Hey, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendos pass through everything." (7)
      (WoO) - O'NEILL: You know the worst part about this? Every time we loop Daniel asks me a question and I wasn't listening the first time. TEAL'C: You are not the only one who must endure some discomfort, O'Neill. And then it shows Teal'c getting knocked by the airman with the door. - (7)
      (7.1 Fallen) - [Khordib] He is Jaffa. [Jack O'Neill] No, but he plays one on T.V. - (6)
      (WoO) - The hallway scene in Window of Opportunity where Daniel keeps getting run into by Siler...and Jack lets it happen. - (5)
      (7.06 Lifeboat) - TEAL'C: Daniel Jackson's preliminary electroencephalogram proved anomalous. O'NEILL: I dare you to say that again. (5)
      (7.1 Fallen) - "Okay. Everyone who thinks this is absolutely an insane idea, raise your hand. Come on, be honest." Everyone, including Carter, eventually raise their hands - (4)
      (Thor's Chariot) - DANIEL: Well, I guess we'll just have to hold up in here a while till things calm down. TEAL'C: Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up. - (2)
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

25th Place - (4.08 The First Ones) - 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiote head game with Chaka - (50)

(PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (20)
        sigpic

Comment

(PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (20)
          (Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (12)
          sigpic

Comment

(Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (12)
            (3.16 Urgo) - Team singing "Row, row, row your boat" - (5)
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

(PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (21)
              sigpic

Comment

(PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (21)
                (Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (13)
                sigpic

Comment

(Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (13)
                  (3.16 Urgo) - Team singing "Row, row, row your boat" - (6)

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - crew is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. - (23)
                    sigpic

Comment

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - crew is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. - (23)
                      (PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (22)
                      sigpic

Comment

(PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (22)
                        (Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (14)
                        sigpic

Comment

(Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (14)
                          (3.16 Urgo) - Team singing "Row, row, row your boat" - (7)

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

(PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (23)
                            sigpic

Comment

(PoNR) - Jack giving "Murray" his spare pocket change to keep the ripple bed going - (23)
                              (Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (15)
                              sigpic

Comment

(9.1 Avalon Part 1) - Cam to Teal'c "Bullets Bounce!" - (30)
                                (Children of the Gods) - Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact - (15)
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X