Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went through the gate and i brought back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a super duper gate
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder though, what will happen if you dial the Destiny gate with the supergate, and let the Destiny go through?
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine and a piece of Wraith finger armor.The Destinys shuttle

season 2 would end abruptly
        sigpic

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine and a piece of Wraith finger armor.The Destinys shuttle, a asgard

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard and a cat in a bag.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine and a piece of Wraith finger armor.The Destinys shuttle, a asgard,and a cat in a bag, a T-Rex
              sigpic

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex and big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex and big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape.and a tranquiliser gun for Jasper if he trys to shoot the poor thing

ROFLMAO i really wanted to green you for that, but GW no let me
                  sigpic

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough post-count so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex, a big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape, a tranquilizer gun for Jasper if he tries to shoot the poor thing and a machine to send out virtual green waves.

Yeah, I know, I'm out of green, too.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough post-count so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex, a big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape, a tranquilizer gun for Jasper if he tries to shoot the poor thing, a machine to send out virtual green waves, and a customized customizer.
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

That's very customized of you.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough post-count so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex, a big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape, a tranquilizer gun for Jasper if he tries to shoot the poor thing, a machine to send out virtual green waves, and a customized customizer, a cake.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough post-count so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex, a big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape, a tranquilizer gun for Jasper if he tries to shoot the poor thing, a machine to send out virtual green waves, a customized customizer, a cake and Sky's wet noodle of doom.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough post-count so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex, a big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape, a tranquilizer gun for Jasper if he tries to shoot the poor thing, a machine to send out virtual green waves, a customized customizer, a cake and Sky's wet noodle of doom, furling.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough post-count so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex, a big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape, a tranquilizer gun for Jasper if he tries to shoot the poor thing, a machine to send out virtual green waves, a customized customizer, a cake, Sky's wet noodle of doom, a furling, and something random.
                                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X