Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went through the gate and i brought back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough post-count so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex, a big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape, a tranquilizer gun for Jasper if he tries to shoot the poor thing, a machine to send out virtual green waves, a customized customizer, a cake, Sky's wet noodle of doom, a furling, something random, a sperm whale, a bowl of petunias, an enchanted hat, a Platypus, some blue crystals, a bag of bull****, a hat for Teal'c, a pair of Magnets, three bacteria, a staff weapon, a zombie, a wheelchair, tastycakes, a beer-tender, enough Kassa for everyone, a bunch of other crap, the Pink Panther, a suitcase, an Ori-"toilet"-mothership, a table, bottled wraith enzyme, a chopper, a Wraith disentegrator, a Wraith put-back-together-er, a Goa'uld manufactured bathtub, some Athosian soap, toilet paper, a solar system in a bottle, an ROUS, SGU season 2, and Jack Bauer, my sanity, a cactus, two thirds of a Mars Bar and cheese, the destiny sun refuel machine and second T-Rex,a Handy Dandy Notebook and a raccoon, A cuddly looking cat, Todd, Shep for Todd to feed on, funny looking wooden puzzle box with gold pattern, Hugh the Borg, hoffandrug-antipoison, an air conditioner, 300 Wraith Queens,
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough post-count so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex, a big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape, a tranquilizer gun for Jasper if he tries to shoot the poor thing, a machine to send out virtual green waves, a customized customizer, a cake, Sky's wet noodle of doom, a furling, something random, a sperm whale, a bowl of petunias, an enchanted hat, a Platypus, some blue crystals, a bag of bull****, a hat for Teal'c, a pair of Magnets, three bacteria, a staff weapon, a zombie, a wheelchair, tastycakes, a beer-tender, enough Kassa for everyone, a bunch of other crap, the Pink Panther, a suitcase, an Ori-"toilet"-mothership, a table, bottled wraith enzyme, a chopper, a Wraith disentegrator, a Wraith put-back-together-er, a Goa'uld manufactured bathtub, some Athosian soap, toilet paper, a solar system in a bottle, an ROUS, SGU season 2, and Jack Bauer, my sanity, a cactus, two thirds of a Mars Bar and cheese, the destiny sun refuel machine and second T-Rex,a Handy Dandy Notebook and a raccoon, A cuddly looking cat, Todd, Shep for Todd to feed on, funny looking wooden puzzle box with gold pattern, Hugh the Borg, hoffandrug-antipoison, an air conditioner, 300 Wraith Queens, 300 rosebeds for those queens,
      On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough post-count so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine, a piece of Wraith finger armor, the Destiny's shuttle, an Asgard, a cat in a bag, a T-Rex, a big honking gun to shoot the T-Rex with if it tries to escape, a tranquilizer gun for Jasper if he tries to shoot the poor thing, a machine to send out virtual green waves, a customized customizer, a cake, Sky's wet noodle of doom, a furling, something random, a sperm whale, a bowl of petunias, an enchanted hat, a Platypus, some blue crystals, a bag of bull****, a hat for Teal'c, a pair of Magnets, three bacteria, a staff weapon, a zombie, a wheelchair, tastycakes, a beer-tender, enough Kassa for everyone, a bunch of other crap, the Pink Panther, a suitcase, an Ori-"toilet"-mothership, a table, bottled wraith enzyme, a chopper, a Wraith disentegrator, a Wraith put-back-together-er, a Goa'uld manufactured bathtub, some Athosian soap, toilet paper, a solar system in a bottle, an ROUS, SGU season 2, and Jack Bauer, my sanity, a cactus, two thirds of a Mars Bar and cheese, the destiny sun refuel machine and second T-Rex,a Handy Dandy Notebook and a raccoon, A cuddly looking cat, Todd, Shep for Todd to feed on, funny looking wooden puzzle box with gold pattern, Hugh the Borg, hoffandrug-antipoison, an air conditioner, 300 Wraith Queens, 300 rosebeds for those queens, a fleet for those Queens to command,
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X