Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." *Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
    2. Rodney, high on morphine. -- Sateda (50)
    3. Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
    4. Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth. -- Adrift (50)
    5. Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth. -- The Eye (50)
    6. "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
    7. Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)
    8. "It's a city, not a yo-yo!" -- The Siege III (50)
    9. Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature. -- Hide and Seek (50)

- "Invulnerable!" -- Hide and Seek (44)
    - Rodney kicking butt. -- The Hive (30)
    - Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (28)
    - Arguing with Cadman (in his head) after his dinner date. -- Duet (24)
    - Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. -- The Siege, pt 3 (22)
    - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (18)
    - Rodney gives Elizabeth a 500 page book about her. -- Tao of Rodney (14)
    - "Stop asking stupid questions." -- Duet (11)
    - Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (9)
    - Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer. -- Brainstorm (9)
    - Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (6)
    - Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids. -- Trio (6)
    - Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John. -- The Defiant One (5)
    - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home." -- Hot Zone (5)
    - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eyes off Elizabeth. -- The Game (5)
    - "There's brilliant and then there's me." -- Grace Under Pressure (5)
    - "I wll try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (4)
    - Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (4)
    - Shoots a Queen Wraith full of lead to distract her. -- Submersion (4)
    - Rodney yelling at Ford. -- Runner (4)
    - Confronting Ronon about Jennifer. -- Tracker (4)
    - Rodney kills two Wraith. -- Tracker (4)
    - Rodney gets to hold Teyla's baby. -- Daedelus Variations (4)
    - Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (4)
    - Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (4)
    - "Oh, let's run toward the gunfire." -- Submersion (4)
    - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (3)
    - Being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (3)
    - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (2)
    -Rodney hugging Ronon. --- Tao of Rodney (2)
    - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (2)
    - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstrom (1)
    sigpic

Comment

1. Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." *Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
      3. Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
      6. "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
      7. Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)

- Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. -- The Siege, pt 3 (22)
      - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (18)
      - Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (9)
      - Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (6)
      - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home." -- Hot Zone (5)
      - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eyes off Elizabeth. -- The Game (5)
      - "I wll try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (4)
      - Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (4)
      - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (3)
      - Being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (3)
      - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (2)
      - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (2)
      - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstrom (2)

sig by Varda

Comment

- Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (7)
        - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstrom (2)

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
        My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

- Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (8)
          - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (2)
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (5)
            - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (2)
            sigpic

Comment

- Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (5)
              - Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (5)

sig by Varda

Comment

- Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (9)

Comment

- Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (29)
                  sigpic

Comment

- Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer. -- Brainstorm (10)

Comment

- "I wll try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (5)
                      sigpic

Comment

- "I wll try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (5)
                        -Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedelus--The Last Man (1)

sig by Varda

Comment

- Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (10)
                          - Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedelus. -- The Last Man (1)

Comment

- Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedelus. -- The Last Man (2)

Comment

- Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (30)
                              - Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedelus. -- The Last Man (2)
                              sigpic

Comment

- Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (30)
                                - Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedelus. -- The Last Man (3)

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X