Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01. Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." *Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
    02. Rodney, high on morphine. -- Sateda (50)
    03. Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
    04. Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth. -- Adrift (50)
    05. Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth. -- The Eye (50)
    06. "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
    07. Rodney in orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)
    08. "It's a city, not a yo-yo!" -- The Siege III (50)
    09. Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature. -- Hide and Seek (50)
    10. "Invulnerable!" -- Hide and Seek (50)
    11. Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer. -- Brainstorm (50)
    12. Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedalus. -- The Last Man (50)
    13. "There's brilliant and then there's me." -- Grace Under Pressure (50)
    14. Arguing with Cadman (in his head) after his dinner date. -- Duet (50)
    15. Rodney loads his pistol, aims it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip falls out. -- Siege, pt 3 (50)
    16. Rodney kicking butt -- The Hive (50)
    17. Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    18. Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (50)
    19. Caldwell: Colonel Ellis: Colonel. (They turn to Sam.) Caldwell: Colonel. Carter: Colonels. Ellis (to John): Colonel. Sheppard: Colonels. McKay (grimacing): What, seriously?! -- Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
    20. Rodney gives Elizabeth a 500 page book about her. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    21. - Rodney's entire video recording, McKay: "I almost caught mono kissing a girl in Algebra Club..." -- Letters From Pegasus (50)
    22. - Rodney hugs Jeanie and asks, "How are you? Are you happy? Are you OK?" -- McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)
    23. - "Stop asking stupid questions." -- Duet (50)

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (41)
    - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (26)
    - Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (26)
    -Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (35)
    - "On, lets run toward the gunfire." -- Submersion (18)
    - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (16)
    - Rodney shoots a Queen Wraith full of lead to distract her. -- Submersion (12)
    - Rodney being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (14)
    - Rodnye glares at his captors and refuses to give in to threats even while tied up -- Condemned (12)
    - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (11)
    - Rodney gets a heroic painting of himself saving Harmony -- Harmony (11)
    - "Oh, I apologise for being the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we are!" -- 38 Minutes (10)
    - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eyes off Elizabeth. -- The Game (10)
    - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Lets go home." -- Hot Zone (9)
    - "I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (9)
    - Rodney's Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (8)
    - Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids. -- Trio (7)
    - Rodney kills two Wraith. -- Tracker (6)
    - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (6)
    - Rodney gets to hold Teyla's baby. -- Daedelus Variations (6)
    - "Ah, finally an alien race which appreciates me -- Allies (6)
    - Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John. -- The Defiant One (5)
    - Rodney Confronts Ronon about Jennifer. -- Tracker (5)
    - Rodney yelling at Ford. -- Runner (5)
    - Rodney hugging Ronon. --- Tao of Rodney (5)
    - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (5)
    - Rodney calling the Puddle jumper a Lemon. -- Grace under Pressure (5)
    - Rodney telling Zelenka how much he really admires and respects him. -- Tao of Rodney (5)

sig by Varda

Comment

01. Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." *Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
      03. Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
      06. "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
      07. Rodney in orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)
      11. Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer. -- Brainstorm (50)
      12. Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedalus. -- The Last Man (50)
      15. Rodney loads his pistol, aims it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip falls out. -- Siege, pt 3 (50)
      19. Caldwell: Colonel Ellis: Colonel. (They turn to Sam.) Caldwell: Colonel. Carter: Colonels. Ellis (to John): Colonel. Sheppard: Colonels. McKay (grimacing): What, seriously?! -- Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
      21. - Rodney's entire video recording, McKay: "I almost caught mono kissing a girl in Algebra Club..." -- Letters From Pegasus (50)
      22. - Rodney hugs Jeanie and asks, "How are you? Are you happy? Are you OK?" -- McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (41)
      - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (26)
      - Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (26)
      -Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (36)
      - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (16)
      - Rodney being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (14)
      - Rodnye glares at his captors and refuses to give in to threats even while tied up -- Condemned (12)
      - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (11)
      - "Oh, I apologise for being the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we are!" -- 38 Minutes (10)
      - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eyes off Elizabeth. -- The Game (10)
      - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Lets go home." -- Hot Zone (9)
      - "I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (9)
      - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (6)
      - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (5)
      - Rodney telling Zelenka how much he really admires and respects him. -- Tao of Rodney (5)
      sigpic

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (42)
        - Rodney glares at his captors and refuses to give in to threats even while tied up -- Condemned (12)
        sigpic

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (43)
          - Rodney glares at his captors and refuses to give in to threats even while tied up -- Condemned (12)
          sigpic

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (44)
            sigpic

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (44)
              -Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (37)
              sigpic

Comment

-Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (38)
                sigpic

Comment

- Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (38)
                  - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (27)+
                  sigpic

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (45)
                    - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (27)
                    sigpic

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (46)
                      - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (27)

sig by Varda

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (46)
                        - Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (39)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (17)
                          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (17)
                            - Rodney being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (15)
                            sigpic

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (47)
                              - Rodney being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (15)
                              sigpic

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (47)
                                - Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (40)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X