Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Teal'c/Daniel moments (all seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (28)+
    -The scene in Crystal Skull when Teal'c is in kel'nor'reem and Daniel joins him while he is out-of-phase. (2)
    sigpic

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (29)+
      -The scene in Crystal Skull when Teal'c is in kel'nor'reem and Daniel joins him while he is out-of-phase. (2)

~I'm Just Sayin'~

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (29)+

- From Changeling: T: "You can't leave me here like this!" DANIEL: "I haven't left your side, Teal'c. And I'm not going to. That's a promise." (1)

Madeleine

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (29)+

- From Changeling: T: "You can't leave me here like this!" DANIEL: "I haven't left your side, Teal'c. And I'm not going to. That's a promise." (2)
          sigpic

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (30)
            - From Changeling: T: "You can't leave me here like this!" DANIEL: "I haven't left your side, Teal'c. And I'm not going to. That's a promise." (2)

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (30)

- Orpheus, last scene: Daniel: "...I guess what I'm trying to say is that, for the first time in my life, I feel like I'm a part of something... something important."
              Teal'c: "As do I." (0)

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (31)+
                - Orpheus, last scene: Daniel: "...I guess what I'm trying to say is that, for the first time in my life, I feel like I'm a part of something... something important."
                sigpic

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (32)

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (33)+
                    sigpic

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (34)

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (34)
                        Teal'c: "As do I." (1)
                        sigpic

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (35)+
                          sigpic

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (35)+

- From Changeling: T: "You can't leave me here like this!" DANIEL: "I haven't left your side, Teal'c. And I'm not going to. That's a promise." (3)

Madeleine

Comment

- The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (36)

- From Changeling: T: "You can't leave me here like this!" DANIEL: "I haven't left your side, Teal'c. And I'm not going to. That's a promise." (3)

- Orpheus, last scene: Daniel: "...I guess what I'm trying to say is that, for the first time in my life, I feel like I'm a part of something... something important." Teal'c: "As do I." (1

Comment

The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (36)

- From Changeling: T: "You can't leave me here like this!" DANIEL: "I haven't left your side, Teal'c. And I'm not going to. That's a promise." (4)+

- Orpheus, last scene: Daniel: "...I guess what I'm trying to say is that, for the first time in my life, I feel like I'm a part of something... something important." Teal'c: "As do I." (1)

~I'm Just Sayin'~

Comment

Working...
                                X