No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... When you can point out some of the minor characters of Stargate on other shows...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

When you hear a song and you try to figure out which ship it suits best (Hmm, Jack and Sam or John and Elizabeth? Nope, must be Dan/Jan...)
      sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

When ONE of the reasons you like White Collar is because Moz reminds you a little of Martin.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

...when every triangle needs 3 circles or any triangle building gets 3 moons courtesy or your imagination...

Comment

When you attend a convention and get yourself photographed playing golf through an open gate.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When you write the first letter of your name with the 7th chevron

Comment

When you get a 'shocked' look from other fans when you tell them that you have Stargate : Infinity on DVD.

Comment

You know the characters' life stories better than those of your friends.

Comment

When you read a thread like this one. To find out what other people have typed.

Comment

When you hunt down other shows that actors from Stargate are in!
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

When you watch the episodes again and again. To try and spot something you missed the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                          When you watch the episodes again and again. To try and spot something you missed the first time.
                          I've done that as well!
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

When you have a couple of stars form Stargate as friends on Facebook.

When you have made a lot of friends because of your interset in the show and by attending conventions.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                              ...When you do find something you didn't spot before...

Comment

..when you are watching Transformers and all you can do is think about the fact that Atlantis looks like the face of a transformer...

Comment

Working...
                                X