No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when your brother who's only on season 6 (the other guys) keeps asking you what happens in the episode he's watching because you keep laughing for no apparent reason.

when you stay in the basement (my brother's/computer with internet room) just because he's watching an episode of stargate.

when you get mad at him for pausing at a good part to go yell at his girlfriend about eating his pizza.

Comment

When you compaire yourself & everyone around you to STARGATE characters; e.g.: "Daniel would do something like that!", "Oh, he is so a Jack O'Neill!", etc(I compaire myself to BTW, although my 'What SG-! Character Are You Quiz' turned up on FB ).
      Last edited by akren; 23 October 2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

when you get more girly about going as carter for halloween than you did for homecoming (I'm spray dying my hair and I wouldn't let anyone within 5ft of me with hairspray for homecoming. .et's put it this way, I wore combat boots with my dress...)

when the only reason you focus on and finish a physics problem with the correct answer is because it mentions McMurdo.

you know you're a McKeller fan when
        Spoiler:
        you name your school euphonium Rodney-Eugene (and the Eugene is just because that was it's previous name) and your home euphonium Jennifer

Comment

...when you call random people a shol'va

..when you have the Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate: SG-1 theme songs stuck in your head for all eternity...and you don't really mind!

...when you thik you're an Ancient! (Guilty!)

Comment

when you know you're an Ancient (i'm hiding it from the rest of you lowers lol).

Comment

When you once greeted a costume bowing with your hands together like Harlan and saying "Cumtraya"

When the owner of the store where you work asks you about how the organising for the next convention you are going to is... going!

You have bags back for the next convention you are going to already and it's next weekend! And in your own town!

Comment

...when you're an Ascended Ancient... *innocent look*

Comment

when you're an Ascended Ori

Comment

i am totally a stargate fan than
                    sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                      when you're an Ascended Ori
                      Haha! You died! I lived!

Comment

I could never be an Ancient or Ascended being, i like helping people! I'd prefer to think of myself as the soldier type

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                          Haha! You died! I lived!
                          Or so I would have you think!

Another reaosn you kow you're a STARGATE fan (ties in with the above): you convince people you are a god with awesome powers to be worshipped (& others believe you! ).

Comment

the people at your work want to set you up on a date, but only with a guy that knows what Stargate is...
                            they don't know what else I like, so that is all they have to go on

Spoiler:
                            Your brother phones you, starts yelling why on the phone, and you understand without any other word said that he is watching the death of a second doctor. lol, my response was "I know, I cried" his "well no kidding you cried, so did I"
                            Music and Stargate
                            sigpic
                            Perfection

Comment

when you wish you had McKay to do your physics homework

Comment

When a customer comes into your work and asks someone "Whose the Stargate Fan?" And they all point and you

Comment

Working...
                                X