No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When one of your friends looks at your Con Photos and goes...
    "You're a lucky (insert word). I would love to meet him or her"
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

...When you can'r draw a 3d box without adding the point of origin

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

when you can understand the concept and science of anything and everything.(sounds like Carter)

Comment

when all big ring artwork you see you point and say: "Oh, a Stargate!" St Katharine Docks Sun dial http://cache.virtualtourist.com/4/4943434.jpg is one of them. Aouch... that "iris" looks like it could hurt really bad

Comment

When someone you know sees you smile, rolls thier eyes and says 'It's about Stargate isn't it?'

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

when you design a model of how a real stargate system would work.

Comment

When you make Stargate Atlantis characters on the wii.....yup

Last edited by Stargate Atlantis Girl; 14 September 2011, 06:47 PM.
                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post

ME TO! I got SG1 characters to!

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                    ME TO! I got SG1 characters to!
                    AWESOME! I'm not the only one! And good idea, I'll have to make those too! I even made Todd, he's got the whole white hair and everything
                    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post

I don't, didn't even think of doing that.. but now that you mentioned it.. *goes to boot up Wii and make Stargate characters*...lol..
                      sigpic

Comment

When you quote Stargate randomly during everyday activities.

Example.
                        Person 1: "Let's go."
                        You: "To oz!"

Comment

You know you're a Stargate fan when you bring up a quote from SG-1 in your Bible Study class.
                          (Yes, really. )

Comment

When you have a whole neighborhood of Sims dedicated to Stargate.
                            On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

When you assign and refer to places in Stargate names instead of their normal ones

Comment

when you build a stargate on minecraft.

Comment

Working...
                                X