X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C 4831 - the PM you received?

Edit: thought so.

Comment

c 4830, doesnt care right now fen, i feel bad enough! i dont want them to end the wraith!! i mean, i know there the bad guys but it'll be terrible if they end them!! and yeah, what thing yesterday that feels like a year away?

Comment

C 4833 - sorry, can't help trying to find the Pro side of things.

(Or in this case the less dark).

Comment

Chevron 4831 yep

I sent a PM
          Hi
          I saw that you posted in CAU. Was that a mistake on your part? If so, please remove your post from our RP.
          It doesn't make sence in story we are currently writing, nore are you a Player within the CAU verse.

If you had wanted to join, you could have PM'ed me and we could have set something up so you could have become one of the Players. It's all on the first page of the Thread.
          She replied with
          Spoiler:
          WOW!

Just hit on the link down the bottom of the page - and OMG! ~ You ARE of the female species... Who would have thought!

I truly thought that kind of cruelty stemmed mainly from men; especially seeing as it was you who began with berating me...

Now, looking at your picture/profile; I can say with certainty that it mustn't be the steroids, but all that food you've been eating!!!

I can't take serious criticism from someone who wouldn't FIT through the Stargate and who when Atlantis had to be evacuated would have ZERO hope of fitting in any puddle-jumpers and I think it'd be a shame to have 20 odd people die just because you had to be evacuated.

Don't even think about stasis! May as well preserve more important species found off-world, like a wraith-bug, a couple of replicators along with fitting in Thor and a tube of toothpaste - in case everyone else makes it back!

I guess being "GOD" in a Forum is the ONLY place SG could have for you.

I stand by the fact you wouldn't know what to do with the opposite sex if it fell in your lap and with space travel obviously a dead dream, enjoy it!

BUT

Don't berrate others for making honest mistakes, because you're never going to make friends that way!

So finally, in the future, if you plan on ORDERING s'one to take their post off the forum, TRY to find a nicer way of doing it - because otherwise you will be SURE to gain the remarks due you. Being fat I'm sure you should understand!

If you don't have the balls of Jack, the intellect of Sam , and Daniel's morals, ethics & good-will toward men, you'll remain in denial ~ as the ethically-challenged Goaul'd God you obviously aspire in your fantasies to be!

See ya in the next life... ~ God, I hope not!

So i wrote back and then reported the Pm to a mod
          Spoiler:
          Okey, that was real mature

As in, it wasn't.

I did not berate you, and it was totally uncalled on your part to start insulting me.

Our Thread is a Role Play and if someone wants to join all they have to do is PM me and we can set up a Player for that person.

All I wanted to know if you had posted in the wrong thread, as in you where gonna post in another thread and mistakenly had posted in ours. Maybe you had joined the other RP that is here on GW.
          And since you post made absolutely no sence in the current storyline we are writing, all I asked if you could remove your post.

Before you start berating someone for asking a simple question, keep in mind, if this how you act in real life, I pity your friends, I really do.
          And you certainly don't know what kind of person I am, either, so no namecalling, that just out of line in so many ways.

And I laugh at your PM, cause I can't take it seriously, I really can't.

And here I though you actually wanted to join the RP, but I guess you doesn't wanna do that. Oh well, your loss.

Goes back to "ordering" people arond

With regards from the The Ethical Challenged Goa'uld God
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 4835 encoded.

Comment

C 4836 - I still can't believe you received a response like that.

Comment

Chevron 4837 I.. I.. I don't wanna what to say.. Do these kind of people actually exist?!? Can I red her?? I really really really wanna red her!!! Triple red!!!

Any message back from a mod?
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 4838 sends were-ducks after ussrelativity

EDIT: Haven't got a message from a Mod yet, other than they where gonna take care of it. Sorry you can't red her, the post is gone
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 4839 damnit.. *shakes head* Seriously, what is wrong with her?? She's got some serious issues.. *kicks her virtual butt real hard*
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

c 4840, well that was interesting...agrees with san even though im not in the CAU,what an idiot!

Comment

Chevron 4841 her profile I couldn't take the PM seriously. Who the hell reacts to that. She posted in a RP that she wasn't a member of and hadn't a clue to what was going on. The post didn't even makes sence in what we where writing at the time!

Comment

C 4842 - That right there is the kind of attitude a chav has, though it isn't restricted to just chavs.... and yes people do talk like that, I've heard some nasty things said, worse than that actually by a girl.

Comment

Chevron 4842 Read the other post she wrote?

*shakes head* Must be a chav surely.. but that means chavs watch SGA
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

C 4844 *hates chavs*

She might have been in a bad mood and taken it out on you, or it was PMT.

Comment

Chevron 4842 So uncalled for. What go in to her that she had to post in an RP she wasn't a part of? And then when I ask her to remove it she start namecalling me! *sigh*

Can we change topic before I get more upset about it

Comment

Working...
                                X