Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C 4801 - I'm torn between being really pissed at MGM and just feeling wounded.

Glad the exam went ok.

Comment

Chevron 4802 that is a perfect description Fen! is there a petition or something? I know it won't do any good, but I can show my anger
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 4801 I know! *is heartbroken*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

C 4801 - There's a thread, here, I don't see much point in a petition though... TPTB have already made their minds and waited a while before letting the fans know what will happen next.

Comment

Chevron 4802 They let the fans in to the belive that there would be 6th season, they could at least say before season 5 started saying this is the final season of SGA, we will be starting Universe
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 4806 encoded.

Comment

C 4807 - I agree, there should have been some damage control in the fandom from TPTB in the form of an early warning that S5 would be the last.

Comment

Chevron 4804 I wonder if this news of the cancellation will hurt Universe

Comment

Chevron 4809 encoded.

Comment

Chevron 4810 it will. I've already heard a lot of people say they will not watch it if they are the reason for an SGA cancellation.
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 4811 encoded.

Comment

Chevron 4812 I just gonna sit back and see what trainwreck MGM has gotten itself in to

Comment

C 4813 - some have already said they might not watch SGU because SGA was canceled to make room it, the show could do well, I think a number of Stargate fans will check it out, it all depends on how good it is.

Comment

Chevron 4814 I didn't wanna watch SGA first either, so I really hope it's good. But it didn't sound like it..
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 4815 true Stargate Fans will not I think, those who just watch it becasue they like the show may watch Univerese, or the other way around

Comment

Working...
                                X