Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a Stargate Story, one sentence at a time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I am very interested in earthian names, Altman, lets start with yours. Michael, after the Archangel from the Abrahamic bible. Are you a religious man?" "Most certainly not, I am Atheist." he replied, a little taken aback. Ba'al mused of this then continued, "Now, Altman, its German for meaning directly "old Man" but, since you are not old by human standards, it could then either mean "ancient servant" or "Wise Man", so which are you, Doctor Altman?" Altman looked at him strangely, "Your insane."

Comment

Altman turned and walked away.
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Whilst the discussion was going on the mighty ship hurtled away to parts unknown, with the Victory and Daedalus in tow.
        Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Altman sat next to jack, his attention to Adria and Weir. Ba'al laughed softly to himself and leaned back on his seat, his arm around ccVala. Jack eyed Ba'al, to Altman "Didn't give you too much trouble I hope." Altman shook his head, "I think I'll be fine once I am far away from him as possible.", then a pause, "At least my headache is gone. Maybe this random excursion is good for me." Jack nodded and returned his attention to Sam, who was chatting with Weir.

Comment

Suddenly all the alarms went off.
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Nobody seemed particularly concerned.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Sorry, I did go on tangents in this forum . I'll try to prevent this

Jack happened to turn around to notice that Ba'al and CCVala were missing. "Damn it, our snake guest is gone" This news was less then welcome to all aboard.

Comment

Suddenly a flash appeared on the bridge and Apophis dressed in a Calvin Klein dark suit stood there."I have a summons in the Galatic courts for one Vala Dal Moran, for failing to pay parking fines on 11,000 worlds." He grinned evily.

Comment

Vala looked around nervously then suddenly fled for the nearest escape pod.

Comment

Unfortunately it exploded before she got there.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

"Okay, this is kind of like the nightmares I dream every night before we go off-world." Vala said to herself, looking around suspiciously. She closed her eyes and willed herself to wake up. "ah Vala, finally caught you alone." sounded a purring voice. Vala turned to face the new arrival.

Comment

Dream or nightmare, she had no idea which.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Ba'al," she sighed, sounding disappointed. "Well, no time to chat now, making my get away and all," with that he and his consort boarded one of the pods, and left the ship.

Comment

Then Val woke up to find she had drifted on the ship. Ba'al was no where to be found, and it seemed that everything was back to normal.
                              Spoiler:
                              Think this is supossed to be serious...I got berated a couple times for adding randomness.

Comment

*plus you're not supposed to post twice*

Jack found his golf clubs again and set up a Tee in the hangar deck. "What do you think, a par 4?" He said to anyone listening as he swung his five iron and hit the ball straight out the opening at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X