Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a Stargate Story, one sentence at a time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all fell to the ground, suddenly feeling very tired, and were soon fast asleep.
    I came, I saw, I conquered!
    sigpic
    We are unique! Created unique!
    Sevenofnine

Comment

As the gas dispersed, a deep red fog began to swirl around the room as shadowy figures moved in to begin carrying the sleeping bodies towards a spiral staircase in the corner.

Comment

But one of the captives had not been affected by the gas, and was only pretending to be asleep.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Todd pushed outwards with every sense, feeling the faint emanations of his companions from the depths of their slumber, and quested delicately around strong mental shields. Not human, or Wraith, but some alien presence he had not come across before in the galaxy.
          sigpic

Comment

He was confused, yet fascinated by the presence of these new life forms so continued to feign sleep while his mind probed further hoping to elicit some snippet of information, no matter how small, that would help the team deal with this new threat.
            Last edited by Trillian52; 19 December 2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

And there it was, one of those whatever they were, let the guard slip for the briefest moment, enough for Todd to glean, these aliens, decimated an entire Ori fleet, that was headed for Earth. "Why?" He asked himiself and "...why come here?"
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Waiting seemed interminable, but if the creature slipped once in its arrogance and allowed imagery past its mental barriers, then it would do so again. Wraith were nothing if not patient, and Todd was one who could wait for a very long time if he had to.

The image when it came was fuzzy... unclear... coloured by a different perception of reality, but full of violence, seething with rage and hatred and it tore into Todd's mind like a red deluge, choking him with its intensity. He snatched at one stray tendril, held onto it like a drowning cat before he was forced to retreat to unconsciousness.

They travelled further into the depths, heading down, the heat growing exponentially until they finally ceased moving and they were dumped, unceremoniously, to the ground.
                sigpic

Comment

Ronon, was the first to stir, then Teyla, John, Lorne and his team, and finally McKay, Todd leaned against a cold damp wall holding his head, John crawled on his knees, it was the best he could do, and shook his friend. "Todd, hey...are you all right?"
                  "We must escape this place Sheppaard, you were right, they need wiping from existance."

Comment

Sheppard nodded and looked around, "Good idea ... any ideas about how we can do that?"

Comment

One of Lorne's team, Sgt Vicky Hope, leaned back on the masonary, and a large slab of it moved, though the opening she could see a foggy daylight."
                      "Sir's I think I found something, we might be able to get back to the Jumpers."

Comment

Sheppard walked over and peered cautiously through the opening, this looked far too easy to be true.
                        Last edited by Trillian52; 20 December 2009, 12:06 PM.

Comment

"Hmmm there is now way any of us except you sergeant can fit through there, fancy a sprint to the gate?"

Comment

"I'll do my best sir," Sgt Hope replied, squeezing through the gap and crawling to the other side.
                            I came, I saw, I conquered!
                            sigpic
                            We are unique! Created unique!
                            Sevenofnine

Comment

Vicky found herself way south of their initial entry to the path that led to the Castle, the walls of which now that some of the mists had dispersed were immense, which meant they had left the Jumpers way too close, but an advantage for her, but could she get to the gate, another few kilometres even further south undetected?

Comment

Watching the sergeant disappear, Sheppard turned back to the Wraith, concerned, who looked really unwell, even paler than usual, the veins standing out starkly against his skin. "What the hell happened?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X