Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Jack / Teal'c moments (all seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (17)
    Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (12)
    Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified death glider in 'Tangent' (11)
    Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (6)
    Jack and Teal'c in the cargo bay in Lost City 2 (5)
    Jack:Hi Lucy, I'm hooome! /Teal'c: I am not Lucy" in Broca Divide (5)
    Jack & Teal'c body swapping in Holiday (2)
    Jack says to Teal'c "what's with the hair?" 'New Order' (2)
    Jack and Teal'c must hold hands to walk through the wall in Between Two Fires (1)
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (17)
      Jack and Teal'c must hold hands to walk through the wall in Between Two Fires (1)
      Practicing their golf swings through the gate. "Window of oportunity" (1)
      sigpic

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (18)+

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (18)
          Jack & Teal'c body swapping in Holiday (3)
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (18)
            Teal'c picks up Jack from the infirmary floor in Crystal Skull. (1)
            sigpic

Comment

Teal'c picks up Jack from the infirmary floor in Crystal Skull. (2)
              sigpic

Comment

Teal'c picks up Jack from the infirmary floor in Crystal Skull. (3)
                sigpic

Comment

Teal'c picks up Jack from the infirmary floor in Crystal Skull. (3)
                  Practicing their golf swings through the gate. "Window of oportunity" (2)+
                  sigpic

Comment

Teal'c picks up Jack from the infirmary floor in Crystal Skull. (4)
                    Practicing their golf swings through the gate. "Window of oportunity" (2)
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (19)+

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (19)
                        Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (7)+

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (19)
                          Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (13)
                          Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (7)+
                          sigpic

Comment

Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (14)+
                            Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (7)
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (20)
                              Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (14)
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (20)
                                Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (14)
                                Practicing their golf swings through the gate. "Window of oportunity" (3)+
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X