X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and CatGoddess says, "Would you two get a room, already!"

Jack gets a black cat...
    I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CatGoddess View Post
      and CatGoddess says, "Would you two get a room, already!"

Jack gets a black cat...
      ...as he's playing with the cat one day, the Asgard beam him up to their flagship for a meeting with Thor and the rest of the high command. Unfortunately, the Asgaard mistake the cat as a gift and have it for dinner. Jack, not at all surprised, asks how it was. To which Thor replied "Hmmm...tasted like Furling"

Daniel meets a girl in a local bar...
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

and she gets scared when he talks about his experiences as an ascended being after he gets drunk.

Jack runs out of beer and money....
        sigpic
        Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post
          and she gets scared when he talks about his experiences as an ascended being after he gets drunk.

Jack runs out of beer and money....
          ...and then takes a F-302 out to pick up some Guiness - from London.

Dr. Janet Fraser rises from her grave as a gorgeous, rotting-corpse, zombie babe with some maggots here and there...
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
            ...and then takes a F-302 out to pick up some Guiness - from London.

Dr. Janet Fraser rises from her grave as a gorgeous, rotting-corpse, zombie babe with some maggots here and there...
            However her reapperance causes Cam to get excited that he may finally get to kill a Zombie. But when he sees its a zombie babe he falls in love and ends up going to jail for being necro....(can't spell the rest).

SG-1 get trapped in the jungle while looking for gorilla's when slowly one by one they get hunted and killed by and invisible alien...
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
              SG-1 get trapped in the jungle while looking for gorilla's when slowly one by one they get hunted and killed by and invisible alien...
              ...as such this thread lays dormat for almost a year.

Rodney finds an Ancient experimental device and in playing with it he accidently activates it. The device brings back to life humans that previously died.

Comment

they bring back all their friends and people that died.
                Spoiler:
                Like Carson

Sam blew up a sun, killing innocent people
                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1142444/pranksta-4-lyf

R.I.P. Pike River Miners

Spoiler:
                It was all fun and games until Kyle chased a weka.
                I once ate two buns.
                I'll stand in the water while you wash your carrots.
                Let go of my arm, you stupid anemone!

Comment

Originally posted by Pranksta View Post
                  they bring back all their friends and people that died.
                  Spoiler:
                  Like Carson

Sam blew up a sun, killing innocent people
                  Not a problem, they were just Furlings - won't be missed a bit.

A copy of one of Sheppard's baby pictures (naked on the rug after he was born) fell into Rodney's hands, who then programed a virus to display it on a random workstation in Atlantis....

Comment

but it was only displayed on Sheppard's computer who never talked to Mckay again

The Furlings declared war on Earth
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                    X