This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

...advanced civilizations don't have bathrooms.
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
        They don't need them...

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          ...let me clarify that...

...advanced civilizations that are on an evolutionary journey toward ascension, but have not yet ascended, don't have bathrooms...
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
            *chuckle*

A highly distinguishing mark of a moron is someone who can't tell the difference between Star Trek and Stargate.
            Siege Pt.1 in some episodes, it showed Wraith ships not opening a hyperspace window.
            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Amann
              i learned how to use my headphones to get free candy and chips from vending machines and learned its nowhere near as hard as astrophysics
              I want to gnaw the legs off that commercial... yeah, right, little tiny wimpy magnets inside a set of earbuds can affect a vending machine!

-Apparently, Sci-Fi enjoys insulting our intelligence with stupid ads like the one mentioned above.
              -Just because Dr. Beckett developed it doesn't mean you should trust it. It might kill you dead.
              -Anyone can learn to translate Ancient in a relatively short space of time.
              -Earth is the only planet in the universe capable of producing unique cultures. Everyone else just copies us.
              -Hairspray will get you anything... that is female and walks on two legs.
              -Aliens across the universe use the same naming conventions as Western society.
              -Most aliens descended from people from the British Isles.

And I learned this from Gateworld - you can learn to read Ancient in... oh, two or three days. I am not making this up.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

-Don't call someone you don't know a "geek". Because they might be under the influence of some alien thingy and they might be able to kick your a$$...

-Oh, and under any circumstances, don't play "double or nothing" pool with someone you just met... that will not bode well for you either.....

- Quote has many "O'Neill-ism" has you can, cause the looks you can get are priceless...
                There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

-Kiss a man you love, you have sealed his doom. Kiss a man you hate, and you have ensured that he will survive to become a main character in a spin-off series.
                  [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

keep your man away from other women, it will provoke them to go with another women and then it will never end till there gone! like with sheppard you put him near a women he's gone from you and with her then moves on to another and another and another!
                    sigpic
                    *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Just because he acts like a hot-headed pilot-boy, doesn't mean he couldn't join Mensa if he wanted to. But he doesn't want to... because he is a hot-headed pilot-boy.

Comment

It's a bad sign when you open your closet door only to realize that there's a stargate where your clothes should be...
                        An avacado a day keeps everyone away if you have good enough aim.

Comment

-If it tastes like arugula, don't eat it.
                          -If it's offered to you by an insanely beautiful coquette, don't eat it.
                          -If it's bipedal, wears a coat with a funny wingaling horsie on one shoulder, and carries a big gun, don't eat it. Its comrades will get really irritated at you... you probably won't survive.
                          -If you're an android, go ahead, give it a taste... the natives probably didn't put anything weird in it.

Comment

Puppets are fun.....
                            There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

-the gate has many names.
                              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

When you wake up early in the morning to watch The Real World and you're still half asleep... it gets to be ten times creepier...

Comment

Working...
                                X