Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still... someone would probably drag me away to an asylum where Dr. Fletcher would treat me for severe depression causing me to... blah blah blah.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

yeah...I'd guess that. Or a governmant officail will pull you aside and pay you big bucks to keep your mouth shut

Comment

Or make you pay big bucks because you "harassed" a U.S. Senator. "Do you realize how serious an offense it was when you said 'If it wasn't for SG-1 you'd be sitting there with a snake in your head instead of you head up your a**?"
        "Just quoting..."

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
          Or make you pay big bucks because you "harassed" a U.S. Senator. "Do you realize how serious an offense it was when you said 'If it wasn't for SG-1 you'd be sitting there with a snake in your head instead of you head up your a**?"
          "Just quoting..."
          *giggle*

Comment

I think I'll just stick with "Please don't cut funding to the Stargate program" and resist laughing at the blank stare I get.

Comment

I think I'll just stick with "Please don't cut funding to the Stargate program" and resist laughing at the blank stare I get.
              yeah, sounds like a plan

Comment

I'll try and get a picture of his/her face to post on Gate World... two more months to go... But plans'll change... Might not get that chance... but it would be priceless... oh so priceless...

Comment

indeed

Comment

- Nothing, NOTHING can be worse than having the first day of school, and then going onto Gate World to find out that Stargate: SG-1 was cancelled. DIE SCI-FI!

Comment

- Nothing, NOTHING can be worse than having the first day of school, and then going onto Gate World to find out that Stargate: SG-1 was cancelled. DIE SCI-FI!
                      *Hugs Elles* It's ok, I'm hugging everyone, though death is what makes me happy, hugs are the second best thing. I guess the senator cut the budget eh?

Comment

You're right! This is all the fault of our Senators and Congressmen!!! Write your Senators! Write your Congressman!!! Write the White House! SAVE SG-1!!!

Comment

Indeed. For some reason I want to make bumper stickers for Stargate. In Washington DC they'd be good for a laugh. Here's a few ideas:

-Support the Stargate Program!
                          -My other car is a Deathglider. (God, so cheesy)
                          -Gou'ald happens (use for the other villains too)
                          -Honk Before Your God!
                          -O'Neill/Jackson 2008
                          -Always Bet on the Archaeologist
                          -Stargate Command: Proudly Rewriting the Laws of Physics since 1996.

Comment

-My other car is a Deathglider. (God, so cheesy)
                            That ones awesome. xD If that were a bumber sticker and I had a car I would buy that.

Comment

i learned how to use my headphones to get free candy and chips from vending machines and learned its nowhere near as hard as astrophysics
                              sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Regardless of how bad things are one of three things will happen...

...it'll get better in less than 48 minutes
                                ...it'll get better in about a week
                                ...it'll get better in about three months.
                                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X