No announcement yet.

The Change-a-Word Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kavanaugh was eaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing Janet. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with furlings. Jennifer drank enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off his Internet. Zelenka threw Kenny Rogers backwards reluctantly at the Furlings who jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Kavanaugh was eaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing Janet. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with furlings. Jennifer drank enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sams Internet access. Zelenka threw Kenny Rogers backwards reluctantly at the Furlings who jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Kavanaugh was eaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing Janet. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with furlings. Jennifer drank enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sams Internet access. Zelenka threw Kenny Rogers backwards reluctantly at the Furlings who jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Kavanaugh was eaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with furlings. Jennifer drank enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sams Internet access. Zelenka threw Kenny Rogers backwards reluctantly at the Furlings who jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Kavanaugh was eaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Furlings. Jennifer drank enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's internet access. Zelenka threw Kenny Rogers backwards reluctantly. The Furlings who jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.
            sigpic
            Doctor Who and Top Gear
            The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Kavanaugh was eaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer drank enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's internet access. Zelenka threw Kenny Rogers backwards reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Kavanaugh was eaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer drank enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's internet access. Zelenka threw Kenny Rogers reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.
                sigpic
                Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Kavanaugh was beaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer drank enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's internet access. Zelenka threw Kenny Rogers reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Kavanaugh was beaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer made enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's internet access. Zelenka threw Kenny Rogers reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Kavanaugh was beaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer made enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's internet access. Zelenka killed Kenny Rogers reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.
                      sigpic
                      Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Kavanaugh was beaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer made enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's gate access. Zelenka killed Kenny Rogers reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.

Comment

Kavanaugh was beaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer made enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's gate access. Zelenka killed Kenny reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted.
                          sigpic
                          Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Kavanaugh was beaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer made enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's gate access. Zelenka killed Kenny reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted. Everyone
                            sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Kavanaugh was beaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime talkshows with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer made enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's gate access. Zelenka killed Kenny reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted. Everyone saw

Comment

Kavanaugh was beaten by a kickboxing eel. Daniel was discussing Ancient daytime dramas with Vala. Teal'c was kissing slippers. Ford filled Lorne's jumper with Nox. Jennifer made enzyme flavored Gatorade. Rodney and Teyla threw paper airplanes at the hallucinating Lorne. Rodney cut off Sam's gate access. Zelenka killed Kenny reluctantly. The Furlings jumped around avoiding mousetraps. Then Ronon saw Sheppard drink Ba'al's blood. Surprisingly Jack fainted. Everyone saw
                                sigpic
                                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X