No announcement yet.

The Change-a-Word Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe's* tidilywinks team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was translating Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's keg of chocolate ice cream. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and geek!Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Keller. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Rodney's head.
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1142444/pranksta-4-lyf

R.I.P. Pike River Miners

Spoiler:
    It was all fun and games until Kyle chased a weka.
    I once ate two buns.
    I'll stand in the water while you wash your carrots.
    Let go of my arm, you stupid anemone!

Comment

Joe's* tidilywinks team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was translating Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun of chocolate ice cream. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and geek!Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Keller. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Rodney's head.
      sigpic

Comment

Joe's* tidilywinks team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was translating Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chocolate ice cream. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and geek!Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Keller. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Rodney's head.
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Joe's tidilywinks team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was translating Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chocolate ice cream. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Keller. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Rodney's head.

Comment

Joe's tidilywinks team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chocolate ice cream. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Keller. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Rodney's head.
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Joe's team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chocolate ice cream. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Keller. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Rodney's head.
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Joe's team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chocolate ice cream. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Keller. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Ronon's head.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Joe's team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chocolate ice cream. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Lorne. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Ronon's head.

Comment

Joe's team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chunky peanut butter. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Lorne. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Ronon's head.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Mitchell's team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chunky peanut butter. Jack ate a hallucinogenic mushroom. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Lorne. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Ronon's head.

Comment

Mitchell's team was terrified by a life threatening kitten. Elizabeth was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chunky peanut butter. Jack ate a hallucinogenic brownie. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Lorne. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Ronon's head.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Mitchell's team was terrified by a life threatening hybrid. Elizabeth was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chunky peanut butter. Jack ate a hallucinogenic brownie. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Lorne. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Ronon's head.

Comment

Mitchell's team was terrified by a life threatening flounder. Elizabeth was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chunky peanut butter. Jack ate a hallucinogenic brownie. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Lorne. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Ronon's head.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Mitchell's team was terrified by a life threatening flounder. Daniel was burning Ancient writings with gusto. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chunky peanut butter. Jack ate a hallucinogenic brownie. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Lorne. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Ronon's head.

Comment

Mitchell's team was terrified by a life threatening flounder. Daniel was burning Ancient writings with a zippo. Teal'c was indeed kissing Teyla, who filled Lorne's gun with chunky peanut butter. Jack ate a hallucinogenic brownie. Rodney and Sam threw an ancient device at the hallucinating Lorne. John threw Buck Rogers backwards violently at Ronon's head.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X