No announcement yet.

The Change-a-Word Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was liquefied by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay shook his etch-a-sketch again, and erased Lieutenant Ford's homeworld.

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was liquefied by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his etch-a-sketch again, and erased Lieutenant Ford's homeworld.
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was liquefied by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his chocolate etch-a-sketch again, and erased Lieutenant Ford's homeworld.
        sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was liquefied by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his chocolate etch-a-sketch again, and erased Lieutenant Ford's privates.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was liquefied by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his chocolate etch-a-sketch again, and erased Lieutenant Ford's mom.
            sigpic
            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was liquefied by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his chocolate etch-a-sketch again, and danced with Lieutenant Ford's mom.
              Last edited by chyron; 25 December 2007, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Guys

I know you're having fun and all, but maybe you want to keep in mind that not everyone's sense of humor trends towards the naughty

How about keeping this a bit more 'good clean fun' with less of the double entendres please
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was eaten by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his chocolate etch-a-sketch again, and danced with Lieutenant Ford's mom.
                  sigpic

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was eaten by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his chocolate etch-a-sketch again, and danced with Lieutenant Ford.
                    StarshineRoxie
                    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                    sigpic

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was eaten by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his radioactive etch-a-sketch again, and danced with Lieutenant Ford.

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was eaten by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his radioactive etch-a-sketch and danced with Lieutenant Ford.

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was eaten by pure pink crazy monkeys. Dr. Mckay licked his radioactive underwear and danced with Lieutenant Ford.
                          sigpic
                          Doctor Who and Top Gear
                          The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade stargate was eaten by pure pink crazy liberals. Dr. Mckay licked his radioactive underwear and danced with Lieutenant Ford.

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade ascend-o-meter was stomped on by pure pink crazy liberals. Dr. Mckay licked his radioactive underwear and danced with Lieutenant Ford.

Comment

Martin Lloyd's homemade ascend-o-meter was stomped on by pure pink crazy replicators. Dr. Mckay kissed his radioactive underwear and danced with Lieutenant Ford.
                                sigpic
                                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X