This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syera
    Because if vitamins and minerals came from candy, children would eat candy, and all that sugar rots your teeth... why?
    because if they want to be big strong system Lords one day, they must have good teethe...why?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

So they can munch symbiotes for afternoon snacks... why?
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

So they can munch symbiotes for afternoon snacks... why?
        because there is a prize at the bottom of the box...why?

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Because studies show that products with prizes in the bottom sell better... why?
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

because people like prizes...why?

Comment

Because studies show that products with prizes in the bottom sell better... why?
              because all the goauld kids like the surprise ( a jaffa action figure)...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Because they can play at being System Lord when they grow up... why?

Comment

because its fun...why?

Comment

Because the Goa'uld find being Evil Overlords fun... why?

Comment

because its fun to be godlike...why?

Comment

All that power is FUN... why?

Comment

because its intoxicating...why?

Comment

Because it just has that effect on people... why?

Comment

Because power corrupts... why?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Because people weren't designed to handle that much power... why?

Comment

Working...
                                X