X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syera
    Because they're lonely... why?

(Snnnrrrk... there was an episode of The Twilight Zone where a woman was receiving calls from the cemetary... must've been the worms all along.)
    because they are in a containment cell at the SGC...why?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Because they may know the secrets of the universe... why?
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Oma told them.......why?
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Because Oma likes to help other people reach enlightenment... why?
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Because they may know the secrets of the universe... why?
            because they're cool like that...why?

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

because they're cool like that...why?
              they just are

Because Oma likes to help other people reach enlightenment... why?
              She needs people to work for her in the diner.....why?
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

All her help quit... why?
                WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

They got tired of her babbling... why?

Comment

Because she speaks like she has marbles in her mouth. Why?
                    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

They got tired of her babbling... why?
                      because if you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked long ago...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Because once you know what must be done, then you may succeed... why?

Comment

Because once you know what must be done, then you may succeed... why?
                          becuase Hammond said so ...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Because Hammond read Asian literature... why?

Comment

Because Hammond read Asian literature... why?
                              Because he gets bored back at his "homeworld Security" office...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

because no one was invading Earth...why?

Comment

Working...
                                X