Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I don't like slash and the carson/rodney ship, that kiss was just plain funny.

I ship Spanky, but I also LOVE Sheyla, but that kiss has to be the worst! I cringe every time I see it in a vid.

I actually don't like music vids that include any alien influence kisses and tries to make it look like the characters were in their right mind. *stops for a moment and remembers that I've done that twice... bangs head on desk*

Comment

That Shep-Teyla thing was creepy. He just attacked her. Yecch.

Comment

Sheppard/Teyla... I mean, what teh heck was that??

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
          Sheppard/Teyla I mean, what teh heck was that??
          That was an assault.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I voted for the Shep/Mara one. It was just too campy and goofy.

The Shep/Teyla one was not a kiss, it was an attack which was showing the drastic changes beginning in Sheppard. It was so out of character for him that I am sure it was on Teyla's mind what to do about it. In the context of the plot, both actors did a wonderful job showing the "wrongness" of the action.
            sigpic

Comment

You know, a different poll we could discuss our favorite kisses, lol. I think mine would have to be Rodney/Sam, even tho I hate that ship, lol, it was the only Rodney kiss where it was Rodney, not Laura, doing the kissing. (I was going to say he was in his right mind, but he wasn't, lol. The only kisses listed here where they are in their right minds are the Shep/Sexy Alien Chicks ones)

Comment

My fav kiss would be the McKay/Beckett one in Duet.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

My favorite would be McKay/Carter. He was getting something he thought he really wanted. Too bad he could not enjoy it.
                  sigpic

Comment

my vote goes to sheppard/teyla

cause, you know, nothing screams out true love like a guy forceing himself on a clearly coerced girl.

A OUT AND PROUD TORRI/ELIZABETH FAN
                    sig made by samjack_girl, icons by me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                      In pure shock factor... yes I agree with you. But my sig says my ship. *Leaves quietly*
                      *hugs you*

I'm going to vote for Sheppard and the ditz in the Tower. With all the rest following up behind, except for the gay one. Yoh.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                        You know, a different poll we could discuss our favorite kisses, lol. I think mine would have to be Rodney/Sam, even tho I hate that ship, lol, it was the only Rodney kiss where it was Rodney, not Laura, doing the kissing. (I was going to say he was in his right mind, but he wasn't, lol. The only kisses listed here where they are in their right minds are the Shep/Sexy Alien Chicks ones)
                        Totally agree. Fave kiss would be much better, and for me Rodders/Sam would be quite near the top.

Comment

Sheppard/Teyla

I mean c'mon people just...no

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                          My Livejournal
                          Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                            Sheppard/Weir (The Long Goodbye) poor joe
                            I don't think he minded that much, considering he planted one amusing little kiss on her during this last ComicCon! LOL!
                            My Livejournal, feel free to friend me.

Comment

...that sent a good portion of the audience into cheers

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                              My Livejournal
                              Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90
                                ...that sent a good portion of the audience into cheers
                                I bet it did. I actually saw the footage. Ahh, to be a screaming fangirl in that crowd.

Anyway, I voted Sheppard/Mara, because I wanted that girl assasinated because she was so annoying and yet John still kissed her?!!! Why?! Also, I'm a multi-shipper (S/W and S/T), and refuse to mark either one of those kisses as the worst. . . even if, admittedly, they both sucked like a vacuum.
                                My Livejournal, feel free to friend me.

Comment

Working...
                                X