This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
    ugggg Teyla and Shep one was awful.....and I don't ship for Atlantis..... I'm ship free.........though I absolutely loved the Carson/Rodney kiss......Carson's Face was pricless.....a true Kodak Moment.....
    I know Carson looked so adorable! And his face a picture!

Spoiler:

Comment

I would have to go for the Sheppard/Mara one. Simple for the reason that it didn't really do anything for the characters, the episode, or the overall show.

At least the other ones were interesting, and gave things away about how the characters feel.

PS. I would perfer it if there were no relationships, but find me one male who would not want to plant one on Teyla.
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Sheppard/Mara was the worst. Kirking at its finest. I was disappointed with the Sheppard/Teyla kiss. I would have liked it better if she had looked happier about it.

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
          Sheppard/Mara was the worst. Kirking at its finest. I was disappointed with the Sheppard/Teyla kiss. I would have liked it better if she had looked happier about it.
          yeah i agree
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I acually only remeber the Sheppard/Weir, Sheppard/Teyla & Rodney/CArson kisses anyway. lol. I kno about all the other kisses..but I know about the other kisses and watched them. but only those three stand out in my mind. =P

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I voted Sheppard/Chaya because:

a) it's the only one I've seen.

b) the character made me cringe.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                I voted Sheppard/Chaya because:

a) it's the only one I've seen.

b) the character made me cringe.....
                I didn't like that one either. Chaya was both bland and not very nice. No offense to the guys that liked her. She is very pretty. It's just that the guest stars in the Stargates one-episode stands tend to lack depth.

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                  I didn't like that one either. Chaya was both bland and not very nice. No offense to the guys that liked her. She is very pretty. It's just that the guest stars in the Stargates one-episode stands tend to lack depth.
                  And she had all the depth of a puddle.....

Comment

Sheppard/Weir (The Long Goodbye) poor joe
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Though I voted Sheppard/Chaya, Sheppard/Mara was second on my list. Any time Sheppard Kirks' it's annoying. I love Sheppard, but he is a pain in the butt when he's being the Captain Kirk of Atlantis. Let it go, Fly Boy!
                      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                        rodney/carson wrong, oh so wrong...
                        I liked that kiss. In fact it's one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                          Though I voted Sheppard/Chaya, Sheppard/Mara was second on my list. Any time Sheppard Kirks' it's annoying. I love Sheppard, but he is a pain in the butt when he's being the Captain Kirk of Atlantis. Let it go, Fly Boy!
                          I know we don't need a kirker! He's much cuter when he's not out kissing random girls!

Spoiler:

Comment

= bad
                            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                            Caboose: They could be worse?
                            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
                              = bad
                              I can't wait for this one- it sounds like it's going to be funny.

Comment

Regardless of any 'ship, I'd still choose the 'Conversion' kiss-- that was an assault, not a kiss. If I hadn't been forewarned I'm sure I'd have had a panic attack watching it.

Comment

Working...
                                X