Stargate Last Letter Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenophobic
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

"Cold Lazarus"

Comment

Stargate Universe.

ON A SIDE NOTE: Way to spell Xenophobic ( i had to use spell check to make sure I got mine spelt right! ) BTW stargatefan (xenophobia is the fear of outsiders or anything foreign/alien to ones own culture/species/environment; like an alien species such as the Nox, to use an example. Hope I got the basic re-hash of the long-widen description from the oxford dictionary down pat )!!

Comment

"Epiphany"

Comment

Yu.

Comment

Unas.

Comment

Yu
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

The last letter in my post was not a "y".

Seth.

Comment

yes but there was a why a few posts back, i must have been slow to reply

Hathor

Comment

Replicator

Comment

Rodney

Comment

yellow
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Walter The Chevron Guy

Comment

Yu

Comment

Urgo

Comment

Working...
                                X