Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give you all three guesses for what my vote will be.

Round 158

1. Forever in a Day
    2. Meridian
    sigpic

Comment

Round 158

Forever in a Day
      Unnatural Selection

Wow dips, you've had Forever in a Day in your list since like, the first round. You must be able to type it in with your eyes closed by now. C'mon everyone, vote it out! Do it for dips.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
        Wow dips, you've had Forever in a Day in your list since like, the first round. You must be able to type it in with your eyes closed by now. C'mon everyone, vote it out! Do it for dips.
        You are now officially my best friend
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
          I won't do anything for Dips til she changes she-knows-what vote

Comment

*sigh* There's always one isn't there. I think I'll check my buddy list and see if I can call in a few favours.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            You are now officially my best friend
            Awesome. That's a lovely smiley.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              hehehe. I've been voting against Michael Shanks for the past gazillion rounds in the best looking actor tourney. Now you see why my votes are a lost cause.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                hehehe. I've been voting against Michael Shanks for the past gazillion rounds in the best looking actor tourney. Now you see why my votes are a lost cause.
                Aww *pats* wonder why eh? Did u watch 24 this week by any chance? *g*

Comment

Abyss
                  Unnatural Selection

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                    Pffft on that vote. Maybe I should change my vote. Hmmmm....
                    sigpic

Comment

Round 158

The Torment of Tantalus
                      Unnatural Selection

What a painful vote. I don't want to choose between the rest.....
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

ok ... i hear the moans already ... but here i go again

ainty climbs onto her well worn soap box!!!

Unnatural Selection .... come on people ... this is one of the most fitting titles ... it is so worthy of the ep ... it so explains the whole thought behind the show ....

Natural Selection of course refers to Darwinism ... evolution ... and even if you don't have religious beliefs it is apparent that Unnatural Selection refers to creationism ... the whole ep is on the premise of the replicaters and there newest development ... that they are afforded the opportunity to perfect themselves because of the time warp ... the discussion of the mistake they made in the creation of "fifth" ... how the next ones will not have that mistake ... that each number didn't just evolve out of the last one but was created with the hopes to make a bigger better creature ... that these terrifying beings are now thinking and having human traits (ie. feelings) which made them even scarier ...

i just found this title so intriguing and encompassing of the whole dilemma of the ep ...

ok ... my say done ...

thanks as always for listening

teehee!!
                        Last edited by aintright; 03 May 2007, 01:47 PM.
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                          ok ... i hear the moans already ... but here i go again

ainty climbs onto her well worn soap box!!!

Unnatural Selection .... come on people ... this is one of the most fitting titles ... it is so worthy of the ep ... it so explains the whole thought behind the show ....

Natural Selection of course refers to Darwinism ... evolution ... and even if you don't have religious beliefs it is apparent that Unnatural Selection refers to creationism ... the whole ep is on the premise of the replicaters and there newest development ... that they are afforded the opportunity to perfect themselves because of the time warp ... the discussion of the mistake they made in the creation of "six" ... how the next ones will not have that mistake ... that each number didn't just evolve out of the last one but was created with the hopes to make a bigger better creature ... that these terrifying beings are now thinking and having human traits (ie. feelings) which made them even scarier ...

i just found this title so intriguing and encompassing of the whole dilemma of the ep ...

ok ... my say done ...

thanks as always for listening

teehee!!

*Listens attentively to Ainty's lecture*. Go Ainty!

and here I just thought the title was fitting and I liked the episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

Round 158

Forever in a Day
                            ....Meridian....

Comment

Round 158:
                              Meridian
                              Abyss

Comment

Round 158

Forever In A Day
                                There But For The Grace Of GOD

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!
                                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X