things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron View Post
    Announcement: We've just received intelligence that the Wraith have developed a new type of technology that we're calling The Piped Piper. It uses subliminal suggestions in music to entice humans to willingly walk into Hive ships and offer themselves to the Wraith. Fortunately, the Wraith have only been able to apply the subliminal messages to the songs from the movie HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.

::singing and dancing all the way into a Wraith battlecrusier::"We're all in this together..."

Wraith Queen: Hmmm....teenager. Yummy!
    *bloodcurling scream* GW STILL WON'T LET ME GIVE YOU GREEN!
    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Announcement: We've just received intelligence that the Wraith have developed a new type of technology that we're calling The Piped Piper. It uses subliminal suggestions in music to entice humans to willingly walk into Hive ships and offer themselves to the Wraith. Fortunately, the Wraith have only been able to apply the subliminal messages to the songs from the movie HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.

::singing and dancing all the way into a Wraith battlecrusier::"We're all in this together..."

Wraith Queen: Hmmm....teenager. Yummy! So young and tender.

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
      *bloodcurling scream* GW STILL WON'T LET ME GIVE YOU GREEN!
      i greened for us both
      sigpic

Comment

Announcement: Members of the expedition are reminded that when reading posts on gateworld.com by Chyron, that you will NOT laugh at them nor will you give him reputation points. You will ONLY take reputation points away from him.

::: PANICKING AT THE THOUGHT :::
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Sheppard: OH MY GOD, ELIZABETH! There's five dozen Iratus Bugs in my bathtub! AND THEY'RE SINGING SHOWTUNES!!!

-A Week Later-

Sheppard: OH MY GOD, ELIZABETH! There's five dozen fan girls in my bathtub!
          Weir: Are they singing showtunes?
          Sheppard: No! They're surrounding me! AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Weir: Sheppard? Sheppard?!? SHEPPARD?!?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

:And we are back to Atlantis Olympics! Next competition! The... wraith hand-to-hand fight!:

: Hey whats going on?

: Good. The runner.

: What?

:Come back here!

: AHHHHHHHH!!!!

: Okay thats enough of that. And the winner! Steve! We'll be right back!

Comment

: Must...not...listen....

"Attention: The Wraith have now applied subliminal messages to all songs by Hannah Montana."

:
              Everbody makes mistakes
              Everbody has those days
              Everbody knows what
              I'm talkin' 'bout
              Everbody gets that way....

*dances*
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

: Back to the the Atlantis Olympics. Next. The, get-pushed-off-the balcony into the water and survive.

: This is a nice view... AHHHHHHH!!!!

: Mckay? Mckay?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

: Ronon? Rodney? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

: Where's Rodney?

: I don't know.

& : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

: Looks like I already won. So no need to AHHHHHHHH!!!

: And the winner. Ford because he survived the first time! Don't go away cause we'll be right back!

Comment

You know, I thought I'd never ask this but, how did Ford die?
                  Ronon farted
                  Harmony to McKay: "Perhaps it would be best if you'd stop speaking, your voice hurts my ears."

Comment

Ronon: What's baseball?
                    John: A pitcher throws a ball at you and you have to hit it with a bat, then run the bases. It's fun. Here, you try. [hands Ronon a bat]
                    Ronon: So you just hit a ball and run around?
                    John: Yep. Now swing.
                    [Ronon swings] [muffled cry]
                    Ronon: Sheppard?... Oops.
                    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

: *still singing Hannah Montana songs and dancing*
                      : Attention: will someone PLEASE shut Rodney up!!
                      :
                      If we were a movie--GAAAAAHH!
                      : *holding baseball bat* Aww, not again...
                      : Oh, thank GOODNESS! I can't stand any more of that music...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Announcement: Effectively immediately female members of the expedition will no longer wear bras...(the women cheer, the men cheer)...the men will...(the women cheer louder)
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Announcement: Effectively immediately female members of the expedition will no longer wear bras...(the women cheer, the men cheer)...the men will...(the women cheer louder)
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

1. Annoucment: If you have any last requests now will be the time to request them!

2. Alien with an English accent: "By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Warvan, you shall be avenged!"

3. Annoucment: Its Penut butter jelly time, penut butter jelly time, penut butter jelly time, WAyho Wayho.... penut nutter jelly...penut butter Jelly, Penut Butter Jelly Wayho wayho! Penut butter jelly, Penut butter jelly, Penut butter jelly on a baseball bat"

Also a question! WHY a baseball bat? I mean out of all the things to eat it off! AND WTF is penut butter jelly? And why a banana? Still its Funny!
                            sigpic
                            Banner Made By Me for Me
                            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

[QUOTE=MechaThor;7031290]
                              2. Alien with an English accent: "By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Warvan, you shall be avenged!"
                              [QUOTE]

Darn but I can't give you green.

Comment

Attention: Will Kavanaugh please stop trying to poison Dr. McKay's coffee with lemonade!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X