things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Otera View Post
    hehehe... I have to say I appreciate the fact that you included the lines that people can't usually make out. (the hyena back up that you put in gray) That has to be my personal favorite song from that movie (and Scar happens to be the only reason I ever twatched it, I'll be honest).
    There's just something about Jeremy Irons voice, lovely.
    sigpic
    Doctor Who and Top Gear
    The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by Otera View Post
      hehehe... I have to say I appreciate the fact that you included the lines that people can't usually make out. (the hyena back up that you put in gray) That has to be my personal favorite song from that movie (and Scar happens to be the only reason I ever twatched it, I'll be honest).
      I love Scar! The song is also my fave too! About the hyena back up lines I, ah, googled disney songs to get the lyrics. I actually watched that part of the movie on youtube right before I posted so that I could A) Hear that song again and B) so that I can be sure to get it right as far as who sings what(meaning the hyenas). And that part about putting his hand on his puffed up chest, Scar did that in the movie. I thought it would be cute/funny if Rodney did that too. Oh, and your welcome.

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
      There's just something about Jeremy Irons voice, lovely.
      Yes Jeremy Irons' voice is great. I just love hearing him sing that song!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

McKay: *retrieves lacy underware from under console* "Okay, would the woman whose underware I found please come to the control room so I can yell at you for endangering Ancient technology."
        Sam: "Not mine."
        Teyla: "Nor mine."
        McKay: "Come on it's got to belong to one of the women here."
        Keller: "Nope."
        Cadman: "I don't wear underware."
        McKay: *irritated* "Well they have to belong to someone." *holding them up*
        *Ronon walks past*
        Ronon: "I was looking for these." *takes them* "Sheppard I got them."
        Sheppard: *stands up from looking under consoles* "Oh, good."
        *they leave*
        McKay: o_O *blink, blink, blink* "Ew, oh god, ew. I touched them. Ew, ew, ew."
        Last edited by JJSNgadget; 03 April 2008, 03:39 AM.
        sigpic
        Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

McKay: *retrieves lacy underware from under console* "Okay, would the woman whose underware I found please come to the control room so I can yell at you for endangering Ancient technology."
          *Ronon walks past*
          Ronon: "I was looking for these." *takes them* "Sheppard I got them.*
          *they leave*
          GREEN!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

*McKay enters Sheppard's office looking at data pad*
            McKay: "So Sheppard, I was going over the readings from...."
            *Ronon and Sheppard are shirtless, making out*
            Ronon: "McKay!"
            Sheppard: "Haven't you heard of knocking!"
            McKay: "Oh my god, he, he, he. I'm sorry." *leaves*
            *Ronon and Sheppard follow putting on shirts*
            Sheppard: "Hey, we could have used you an hour ago for naked hide and seek."
            Ronon: "He cheated, he always cheats."
            sigpic
            Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              In a locked lab a private meeting is taking place...

RODNEY(to the gathered scientists):I know that your powers of rentention are as wet as a worthog's backside. But thick as you are, PAY ATTENTION! My words are a matter of pride...It's clear from your vacant expressions The lights are not all on upstairs. But we're talking kings and successions Even you can't be can't be caught unawares!...So prepare for the chance of a lifetime. Be prepared for sensational news. A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer.

Miko: And where do we feature?
              : Just listen to teacher. I know it sounds sordid but you'll be rewarded. When at last I am given my dues! (puts hand on puffed up chest) And justice deliciously squared. Be prepared!

: Yeah, be prepared. We'll be prepared. For what?
              : For the death of the king.
              :Why, is he sick?
              : No, fools. We'll kill him. And Simba too!
              :Great idea! Who needs a king?
              +Miko: No king, no king., la la la la la la!
              : Idiots! There will be a king!
              : But you said...
              : I will be king! Stick with me and you'll never go hungry AGAIN!
              Scientists:" Yay! All right! Long live the king! Long live the king!

Scientists:: It's great that we'll soon be connected With a king who'll be all-time adored.

: Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected To take certain duties on board. The future is littered with prizes. And though I'm the main adressee, the pppoint I must emphasize is: YOU WON'T GET A SNIFF WITHOUT ME!

: So prepare for the coup of the century. Be prepared for the murkiest scam
              Scientists: Oooh!
              : Meticulous planning...
              Scientists: We'll have food!
              :Tenacity spanning...
              Scientists: Lots of food
              : Decades of denial...
              Scientists: We repeat
              : Is simply why I'll...
              Scientists: Endless meat
              : Be king undisputed...
              Scientists: Aaaaaaah!
              : Respected, saluted...
              : And seen for the wonder I am. (puts hand on puffed up chest, again)
              Scientists: Aaaaaaa!

: Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!
              Scientists:Yes our teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!

...Everyone else in the city is either laughing histerically, choking on their food or are otherwise gobsmacked due to hearing every word over the city wide.

Sheppard:(cackling evily) I knew my spy kit would come in handy some day!
              *DIES*
              HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
              Mental GREEN!
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Chuck: "Would the owner of a blue phone box please move your vehicle? You're blocking our gate."

------------------------------------------

*whoosh, vrorp, whoosh, vrorp, whoosh*
                DONNA: "Where are we this time?"
                DOCTOR: "Welcome, Donna, to the lost city of Atlant--" *sees people* "Oh, um. Welcome, Donna, to the formerly-lost city of Atlantis."
                *guns cock*
                DOCTOR: "We should probably leave these people to their nice city. What do you say, yeah?"
                *whoosh, vrorp, whoosh, vrorp, whoosh*

CARTER: *headdesk* "How am I gonna put this in my report?"
                HAHAHAHA!

What the hell was that?
                That was a police box, laddie. Haven't seen one of those since I was a wee lad.
                Why'd it disappear?
                Got me.
                ^Mental green is better than no green. Thanx!

Rodney: I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love. Love'sgoing to leave me. I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts. I'm too sexy for Milan to sexy for Milan, New York and Japan. I'm too sexy for your party too sexy for your party. No way I'm disco dancing. I am a model you know what I mean. I do my little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah I shake my little tush on the catwalk...

Weir: What in the world?
                Sheppard: Oh, for the love of....CARSON! YOU HAD BETTER GET TO THE GATEROOM!

A few minutes later...

Carson: This had better be a matter of life and...
                Rodney: I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car by far...
                Carson: ...death.

Ronon: Can I shoot him NOW?
                HAHA! *dies of laughter*
                In a locked lab a private meeting is taking place...

RODNEY(to the gathered scientists):I know that your powers of rentention are as wet as a worthog's backside. But thick as you are, PAY ATTENTION! My words are a matter of pride...It's clear from your vacant expressions The lights are not all on upstairs. But we're talking kings and successions Even you can't be can't be caught unawares!...So prepare for the chance of a lifetime. Be prepared for sensational news. A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer.

Miko: And where do we feature?
                : Just listen to teacher. I know it sounds sordid but you'll be rewarded. When at last I am given my dues! (puts hand on puffed up chest) And justice deliciously squared. Be prepared!

: Yeah, be prepared. We'll be prepared. For what?
                : For the death of the king.
                :Why, is he sick?
                : No, fools. We'll kill him. And Simba too!
                :Great idea! Who needs a king?
                +Miko: No king, no king., la la la la la la!
                : Idiots! There will be a king!
                : But you said...
                : I will be king! Stick with me and you'll never go hungry AGAIN!
                Scientists:" Yay! All right! Long live the king! Long live the king!

Scientists:: It's great that we'll soon be connected With a king who'll be all-time adored.

: Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected To take certain duties on board. The future is littered with prizes. And though I'm the main adressee, the pppoint I must emphasize is: YOU WON'T GET A SNIFF WITHOUT ME!

: So prepare for the coup of the century. Be prepared for the murkiest scam
                Scientists: Oooh!
                : Meticulous planning...
                Scientists: We'll have food!
                :Tenacity spanning...
                Scientists: Lots of food
                McKay: Decades of denial...
                Scientists: We repeat
                McKay:Is simply why I'll...
                Scientists: Endless meat
                McKay: Be king undisputed...
                McKay: Respected, saluted...
                McKay: And seen for the wonder I am. (puts hand on puffed up chest, again)
                Scientists: Aaaaaaa!

McKay: Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!
                Scientists:Yes our teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!

...Everyone else in the city is either laughing histerically, choking on their food or are otherwise gobsmacked due to hearing every word over the city wide.

Sheppard:(cackling evily) I knew my spy kit would come in handy some day!
                Oh. My. God. *dies*
                *Ronon walks past*
                Ronon: "I was looking for these." *takes them* "Sheppard I got them.*
                *they leave*
                HA!
                *McKay enters Sheppard's office looking at data pad*
                McKay: "So Sheppard, I was going over the readings from...."
                *Ronon and Sheppard are shirtless, making out*
                Ronon: "McKay!"
                Sheppard: "Haven't you heard of knocking!"
                McKay: "Oh my god, he, he, he. I'm sorry." *leaves*
                *Ronon and Sheppard follow putting on shirts*
                Sheppard: "Hey, we could have used you an hour ago for naked hide and seek."
                Ronon: "He cheated, he always cheats."
                Total Torchwood rip-off. Wonderfully done, though!
                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Attention: There is an immediate problem in the jumper bay--apparently Colonel Carter and Dr. McKay are locked in a jumper and a broken pipe is flooding the bay! Please, someone fix the problem before there are disastrous and/or very awkward results of this confinement due to the fact that Rodney is not hallucinating this time...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Attention: There is an immediate problem in the jumper bay--apparently Colonel Carter and Dr. McKay are locked in a jumper and a broken pipe is flooding the bay! Please, someone fix the problem before there are disastrous and/or very awkward results of this confinement due to the fact that Rodney is not hallucinating this time...
                    ACCCKKKKK!!!!!! Eeewwwww!!!!!!!!!! Sam would kill him before she let anything happen!!

Attention: Would Dr. McKay please come to the lost and found? It appears you left your iPod in the debriefing room again. Really? "I'm Too Sexy" and "I Feel Pretty"? Is there something you want to tell us Rodney?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      ACCCKKKKK!!!!!! Eeewwwww!!!!!!!!!! Sam would kill him before she let anything happen!!

Attention: Would Dr. McKay please come to the lost and found? It appears you left your iPod in the debriefing room again. Really? "I'm Too Sexy" and "I Feel Pretty"? Is there something you want to tell us Rodney?
                      I know. Which is why I said "disastrous results" Imagine Shep running in there and finding a pool of red water and no Rodney w/ an angry-looking Sam standing up in the middle of the pool of red water... Umm...the IOA would have a fit

Woolsey: Colonel Carter, may I remind you that it is strictly forbidden to murder co-workers regardless of your dispostion towards them...

: Shut up, Woolsey!

And rofl, yours is hilarious...mental green
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks!! Yep, that would be disastrous. Well, I guess that would depend on how you looked at it...

Carter: I swear!!! I didn't kill McKay! He fell on the knife!

Woolsey: Fell? I find that highly unlikely Col. Carter. A man cannot fall on a knife enough times to do that to a body.

Carter: But he did!!!! Ask Keller! I had already taken some of the medical supply drugs that were trapped in the jumper with us. I was tired of listening to him!!! I was out cold! The drugs were still in my system when we were saved!!!!

Woolsey: Righhttt...Sufice it to say, there will be a more thorough investigation into this. For now, you are free.

Carter: *as she walks away* Gullible idiot...He "fell" before I took the drugs...*chuckles quietly as she enters her quarters*
                        sigpic

Comment

She could've just used a lemon, actually...but then what would explain the red pool XD
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well...I suppose he could have had an allergic reaction that caused him to erupt in boils...That popped...And caused him to bleed out...
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney walking into a jumper to find a threesome between John, Sam, Ronon, and Zelenka. He becomes so traumatized he forgets how to count.
                              sigpic
                              Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Voice: Dashing through the sand
                                with a bomb strapped to my back.
                                I have a nasty plan
                                for Christmas in Iraq.
                                I got through checkpoint A,
                                but not through checkpoint B.
                                That’s when I got shot in the a**
                                by the US Military…

It's not funny!

Oooh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs
                                Mine blew up you see.
                                Where are all the virgins
                                that Bin Laden promised me?
                                Oooh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs
                                U.S. soldiers shot me dead.
                                The only thing that I have left
                                is this towel up on my head.

I'll give green to whoever knows where this came from.
                                Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 03 April 2008, 11:48 AM.
                                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Working...
                                X