things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    I've been searching, and I still can't find it.

Hey, you changed your sig. I like that one.
    Asgard Booming Voice:We are the Asgard. Please remain calm. We have determined that certain information resides in the Atlantean database which is...not something that we prefer to have widely known. Standby as we cleanse the database.

...initiating search - keyword: Furlings
    ...initiating search - keyword: Chyron

...searching.....
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      Asgard Booming Voice:We are the Asgard. Please remain calm. We have determined that certain information resides in the Atlantean database which is...not something that we prefer to have widely known. Standby as we cleanse the database.

...initiating search - keyword: Furlings
      ...initiating search - keyword: Chyron

...searching.....
      ...:: No items matched your search, the data may have been removed or deleted, if problems continue see the manager of the network ::...

(sorry could not help it)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Woolsey: As part of my new policy on Atlantis, I am hereby suspending all recreational activities because they are pointless and because I am a big meanie and I'm in charge and I can do whatever I want. And if anyone has a problem with that, they can come tell it to my face (not like I'm going to do anything about it). Does anyone have anything to say to that?

: Actually, yes, I do.
        *pause*
        YOUR MOTHER IS A **********ING******LOREMIPSM*****ADMINUMVENIUM******TRAGUNA******HIPPOPOTAMUS*** ***REPUBLICAN*******DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!*******WITH A BUCKET OF******IN A CASTLE FAR AWAY WHERE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU*******SOUP!******WITH A BUCKET OF*******MICKEY MOUSE!****AND A STICK OF DYNAMITE!*****MAGICAL*******ALAKAZAM!!

Verde for the ppl who get it
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Dead Cartman: (talking about Team Sheppard) They must be kings and a Queen
          Man Carrying a supposedly deadman: Why do you say that?
          Dead Cartman: They don't got sh!t all over'em.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

New recruit: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T GET GOOGLE HERE!!
            Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by ebethman
            Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
            Originally posted by Bray
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
              New recruit: What do you mean that I have to use Windows & Internet Explorer? I thought that this was the most technilogically advanced city ever buildt?

(Hmmm....I'm thinking that we may have a new thread here -- Atlantis New Recruit Surprises? "What do you mean that there's a race out there that wants to suck out my life force?"
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Hillary Clinton: Hello...

(HA! I crack myself up!)

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                  Hillary Clinton: Hello...

(HA! I crack myself up!)
                  Team Sheppard (and most of Atlantis): RUN AWWWWWAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Dead Cartman: (talking about Team Sheppard) They must be kings and a Queen
                    Man Carrying a supposedly deadman: Why do you say that?
                    Dead Cartman: They don't got sh!t all over'em.
                    Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                    Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Team Sheppard (and most of Atlantis): RUN AWWWWWAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!
                    HAHAHAHA you all get mental greens

: *singing*
                    I'm Harry Potter
                    School is for losers
                    I'm Harry Potter...

: He needs to cut back on the coffee. NOW.

: Yes, ma'am! *runs*
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

John McCain: Hello, this is John McCain. I am so glad to be able to visit the amazing city of Atlantis, and... wait, where am I again?
                      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Howard Dean: Beyaaaaaaa!!!!!!
                        Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

John Rainbird: Charlie...I'm sorry...don't do anything...

Green if you get the reference

Comment

I got nothin for that

John; Has Anyone seen that captured Wraith? ....We'er playing hide and seek

Comment

Caesar: Where there is fire, there is smoke. And in that smoke, from this day forward, my people will crouch and conspire and plot and plan for the inevitable day of Man's downfall - the day when he finally and self-destructively turns his weapons against his own kind. The day of the writing in the sky, when your cities lie buried under radioactive rubble! When the sea is a dead sea, and the land is a wasteland out of which I will lead my people from their captivity! And we will build our own cities in which there will be no place for humans except to serve our ends! And we shall found our own armies, our own religion, our own dynasty! And that day is upon you NOW!

(...one of my more inspired posts)

Comment

Julies Ceaser for the Win

Data: Captian
                                Picard: Yes Data
                                Data:I Think we'er in the wrong show

Comment

Working...
                                X