No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true, but maybe it's time to stop playing with the domina...
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to interrupt the fun, but I would like to ask prayers for the family, friends, and school community of a 15-year-old sophomore CARL WACLAWIK (Dec. 18, 1991-Nov. 25, 2007) who died mysteriously in his sleep last Sun. night. His death has affected a huge number of people, even those that didn't know him, and we would all appreciate support, especially as Christmas nears. Thank you.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Sorry to interrupt the fun, but I would like to ask prayers for the family, friends, and school community of a 15-year-old sophomore CARL WACLAWIK (Dec. 18, 1991-Nov. 25, 2007) who died mysteriously in his sleep last Sun. night. His death has affected a huge number of people, even those that didn't know him, and we would all appreciate support, especially as Christmas nears. Thank you.
        His family and friends are in my prayers.
        back on topic:
        Sam: OHHH how i love JACK!!!!!
        Rodney: *grins evily* *gunnfire* *the sound of jacks body hitting the floor*

Comment

Unfortunately, my school community has recently suffered another loss. One of our English teachers lost his wife (Maggie Beirne) last week to undiagnosed epilepsy and he has been left to care for their twin 18-month-old son and daughter. Please pray for him and the family, especially in this Christmas season. Thank you.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"What do you mean there are no bon-bons left!?!?!?!"
            sigpic
            Doctor Who and Top Gear
            The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

The IOC has decided to officially sponsor "The Really Rottens" in the upcoming season of "Scooby's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics"
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

*gaging**dieing*
                what did you give him?
                Lemon flavored cough drops.
                Wo-Ho! Lets go smash his stuff!
                I'll help!
                hey! didnt you replace me?
                YES!?
                AARRRGGGG!! *gunshots*
                you-you you killed her!
                Yippie! We love you lizzie!

Comment

Elizabeth, we have to tell you something...
                  We are getting married.
                  NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I love you John Sheppard! NNOOO!! *throws herself at him*

Comment

Upon arriving in Atlantis....

"The dead do not suffer the living to pass. The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead and the dead keep it. The way is shut, now you must die."
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                      Upon arriving in Atlantis....

"The dead do not suffer the living to pass. The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead and the dead keep it. The way is shut, now you must die."
                      I'd green you but it wont let me, that and I'm thinking of LOTR right now too.

John: Who's the guy in the gray cloak?
                      Teyla: never seen him before.
                      Gandalf: I seem to have lost my way, tell me, which way to Bree?
                      John & Teyla:

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

"Does anyone know the gate address for Mordor?"
                        ---
                        "Incoming traveler from Mordor, standby to receive Orcs. And can somebody send up some Wraith, the Orcs might want to put meat back on the table."

Comment

---
                          "Incoming traveler from Mordor, standby to receive Orcs. And can somebody send up some Wraith, the Orcs might want to put meat back on the table."
                          (is it any wonder why you are on my buddy list here?)

"Who's the eye?"
                          ----
                          "Incoming traveler" (an arrow comes through) "RAISE THE SHIELD GAH!!!!!!!"
                          -------
                          "High pitched screaming noise here, followed by a WHAM and something dead coming through the gate in a pile of dead stuiff."

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

---
                            Again, I would green you but it won't let me

~~~

: *running thru gate* OMG! OMG! YOU WILL NOT GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!
                            : WHAT, McKay?
                            : I've just discovered NARNIA!!
                            : ....
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              (is it any wonder why you are on my buddy list here?)

"Who's the eye?"
                              ----
                              "Incoming traveler" (an arrow comes through) "RAISE THE SHIELD GAH!!!!!!!"
                              -------
                              "High pitched screaming noise here, followed by a WHAM and something dead coming through the gate in a pile of dead stuiff."
                              I'm quite flattered actually. If you're over 18 when my book comes out, I'll sign a copy and send it to you personally. Its science fiction comedy in the same vein of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'd tell you the name of it but the moderators might not like it, plus the title is the title and has nothing to do with the content.

I will say that some of my Janet Frasier posts have inspired me to put in a scientist driven mad with grief and consumed with the obsession of bringing her back from the dead. He frequently says two adjectives, followed by "...so disposable" when referring to her as in

1) so young, so innocent, so disposable
                              2) so beautiful, so delicate, so disposable
                              3) so lovely, so intelligent, so disposable
                              4) so hot, so fun, so disposable

I'll probably have him say other things like "Janet, my Janet you SHALL live again!" and stuff like that.

Comment

I'm quite flattered actually. If you're over 18 when my book comes out, I'll sign a copy and send it to you personally. Its science fiction comedy in the same vein of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'd tell you the name of it but the moderators might not like it, plus the title is the title and has nothing to do with the content.
                                In Human Years I'm 22...

In Felinus Years (My version of the Furlings are bipedal cats) I'm 3287 years old

Comment

Working...
                                X