things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron View Post
    Anything I might say when I'm in one of my more colorful moods.
    Okey Dokey. That's a little strange.

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
      Okey Dokey. That's a little strange.
      Not if you had seen what I posted and then deleted.
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Posted and then deleted in this thread, or another thread?
        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
          Posted and then deleted in this thread, or another thread?
          Moving on from that incident...

Announcer: Are there any vampire slayers available at the moment?
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I know now what you're talking about.

Comment

Hee hee.
              "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Hee hee.

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                  Just wondering, but do you know what we're talking about?

Comment

I half understand. Half.

Comment

Actually, there was nothing off color in this thread. The 'SG1 Intercom' thread had a post that was well...funny but had a child get on the intercom saying something that only a child would say, although quite embarrassing to his/her parents. It was inspired by a commercial where a child is showing his artwork to his parents ... one picture was of his parents which was rather... private. Very funny commercial.

Comment

Announcer: Are there any vampire slayers available at the moment?
                        -raises hand- someone call for a slayer?

hehe... i know which commercial you're talking about... the tostidos ppl have weird minds
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Season 3 Finale/Season 4 Premier Spoiler

Spoiler:

Rodney Mckay: Everyone! There's hope. We've found a nearby planet on which to land Atlantis. Evidently it was a colony that the Ancients buildt when the first arrived only to later abandon. The name is Altair-4* and according to the Atlantis database it has a plethora of ZPM's and other Ancient technology. We'll be landing within 30 minutes.

*The reference is from 'The Forbidden Planet' read the synopis and you'll understand why you wouldn't want to hear this.

Comment

Season 3 Finale/Season 4 Premier Spoiler

Spoiler:

Rodney Mckay: Everyone! There's hope. We've found a nearby planet on which to land Atlantis. Evidently it was a colony that the Ancients buildt when the first arrived only to later abandon. The name is Altair-4* and according to the Atlantis database it has a plethora of ZPM's and other Ancient technology. We'll be landing within 30 minutes.

*The reference is from 'The Forbidden Planet' read the synopis and you'll understand why you wouldn't want to hear this.
                            Spoiler:
                            I've read all the synopses, but I completely forget which one that was. Is it the ep w/ Jodelle Ferland? Wait...I think that's something else...gah, I'm confused

:TEEHEE I'M COMING!
                            : YAY!
                            : NOO! Stay on Earth!
                            : *WHUMP*
                            : You beat up Sheppard!
                            :
                            : It's not that surprising! ...is it?
                            & :

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS!! (Well, 6 for me b/c I don't have cable and I have to watch it online )
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Some Guy: Sup my homie!

Sheppard: What the *Gun shot*

Comment

Groucho Marx is in Weir's office
                                John walks in: who are you?
                                Groucho: That's a rather personal qquestion isn't it old man? Who I am and what I am is my business.
                                John: well then why are you here?
                                Groucho: I heard that there was a lady here that needed a good heart to heat chat.
                                John: you're too late I maried her already.
                                Groucho: you mean you married Weir?
                                John: no I married Teyla.
                                Groucho: well then that's OK I wanted Old Lady Weir for myself anyhow.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X