things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron View Post
    Weir: Due to an extensive outbreak of citris cankor(sp), lemons will not be available on site for an indefinate period of time.
    John: Crap. Oh well. I'll just threaten Rodney with bottled lemon juice instead.
    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

(this post is based on real life experience as of this whole past week/weekend)

AIEEE!
      What now?
      The Database got a virus! It's gone!
      Can you get it back?
      Didn't I just say the database is gone?
      Yes you did but get it back
      I'm not as miracle worker!
      Fix it anyway!

TEN HOURS LATER

OK, the Database is back up and running just fine...... Only.... I can't get to my files and info on it now. Lets see here we go... O.o $70?!?!?! That's blackmail!!
      What is blackmail?
      RecoveryFix is telling me that I must pay $70 to register the product to be able to get all the files and folders and info back....
      That IS blackmail

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*rodney walks into the control room holding a towel*
        : Why are you carrying a towel?
        : In case of hitchhiking.
        : ....what?!
        : As an intergalactic hitchhiker, if one is picked up carrying only a towel, than anything you may require will be given to you because you have a towel.
        : Besides, I'm also a hoopy frood.
        :
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
          : As an intergalactic hitchhiker, if one is picked up carrying only a towel, than anything you may require will be given to you because you have a towel.
          :

Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

:
            GW won't let me give you green!

John: Rodney, do we have any of those delicious raisins left?
            Rodney: You ate yours. These are mine.
            John: Au contraire, they are mine! I paid for them! Hand them over!
            Rodney: [mimicking] I paid for them! They're mine! [Blows a raspberry]
            John: Don't be saucy with me, Rodney.

Green to whoever gets the reference.
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

:
              NOOOOOOOO! It won't let me green you either!!

: THE WRAITH ARE ATTACKING! THE WRAITH ARE ATTACKING!
              : *droning* Ohhhh dearrrr, Ohhhh myyyyy...
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                NOOOOOOOO! It won't let me green you either!!

: THE WRAITH ARE ATTACKING! THE WRAITH ARE ATTACKING!
                : *droning* Ohhhh dearrrr, Ohhhh myyyyy...
                : Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I even bothered to say it. Oh god, I'm so depressed.
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

: Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I even bothered to say it. Oh god, I'm so depressed.
                  HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'd green you if it'd let me
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jigsaw: Hello members of the Atlantis Expedition...since you've arrived in the Pegasus galaxy, you've done nothing but wreck havoc...Dr. Beckett - you created Michael, Mckay - you destroyed a solar system, Sheppard - you've given a new meaning to the term Kirked, and you Dr. Weir - you've just been a pansy...Now, I want to play a game with all of you in the city...
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                      Jigsaw: Hello members of the Atlantis Expedition...since you've arrived in the Pegasus galaxy, you've done nothing but wreck havoc...Dr. Beckett - you created Michael, Mckay - you destroyed a solar system, Sheppard - you've given a new meaning to the term Kirked, and you Dr. Weir - you've just been a pansy...Now, I want to play a game with all of you in the city...
                      That name... where have I heard that name?.... can't think of it but I like it and to add to it....

For the last freaking time! It was 5/6 of a solar system!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        That name... where have I heard that name?.... can't think of it but I like it and to add to it....

For the last freaking time! It was 5/6 of a solar system!!
                        Jugsaw:* Rodney Mckay...if you do not free yourself from your quarters ... a single drop of lemon juice will be applied to your tongue.

*Disclaimer: Due to copyright infringement laws, the name of this character has been changed to avoid any confusion, infringement or otherwise potentially illegal conflict with a character belonging to another franchise. No endorsement of this franchise by that franchise is implied, endorsed, condoned, suggested or otherwise alluded to.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

*Marvin appears in the gate room and starts complaining about life*
                          : Who turned McKay into a robot?
                          : *pokes head out from under a console* Someone say my name?
                          : Yeah, there's a robot down there who's acting like you!
                          : ..................what?!
                          *sheppard points*
                          : Holy [snip]! It's Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy! Oh, this is bad........another alternate dimension's acting funny.
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Heh heh heh heh *thump*
                            What was that?
                            Rodney laughing his head off
                            McKay can laugh?
                            No he cannot
                            Then why did his head fall off?
                            Because he laughed and his head is not used to laughter.....
                            ...... oh

Comment

*Marvin appears in the gate room and starts complaining about life*
                              : Who turned McKay into a robot?
                              : *pokes head out from under a console* Someone say my name?
                              : Yeah, there's a robot down there who's acting like you!
                              : ..................what?!
                              *sheppard points*
                              : Holy [snip]! It's Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy! Oh, this is bad........another alternate dimension's acting funny.
                              I can't green you!

Comment

Rodney is, once again, in the shower...(unbeknownst to Rodney, Sheppard is in his quarters and hears everything...)

You remind me of the babe.
                                Whatbabe?
                                The babe with the power.
                                What power?
                                The power of voodoo.
                                Who do?
                                You do.
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe.

*snicker*

I saw my baby
                                crying hard as babe could cry