No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement: We've just received word that southern Greece is on fire and that approximately 3,000 fires have been reported. Every effort it being made to save lives, but the ancient historical sites are at risk. We'd try using the Asgard beaming technology to beam water directly on top of the fires, but somebody RODNEY! decided to upgrade the technology and broke it.

- Being 1/2 Greek and not having had the opportunity to visit, I'm a bit upset, hence this is something that I wouldn't want to hear.
    Last edited by chyron; 26 August 2007, 11:09 AM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

i'm not greek at all, and i'd still be very upset... most preserve the historical sights!!!
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        i'm not greek at all, and i'd still be very upset... most preserve the historical sights!!!
        Had to add some humor to the post - reread it.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
            Announcement: We've just received word that southern Greece is on fire and that approximately 3,000 fires have been reported. Every effort it being made to save lives, but the ancient historical sites are at risk. We'd try using the Asgard beaming technology to beam water directly on top of the fires, but somebody RODNEY! decided to upgrade the technology and broke it.

- Being 1/2 Greek and not having had the opportunity to visit, I'm a bit upset, hence this is something that I wouldn't want to hear.
            Rodney: Come on! I didn't destroy the entire country, only 2/3rds of it. Get your facts straight.

(Feeling a little better)

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
              Rodney: Come on! I didn't destroy the entire country, only 2/3rds of it. Get your facts straight.
              "It's ok - we have a new way of putting out fires. It's called Horizon!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                : *still singing Hannah Montana songs and dancing*
                : Attention: will someone PLEASE shut Rodney up!!
                : If we were a movie--GAAAAAHH!
                : *holding baseball bat* Aww, not again...
                : Oh, thank GOODNESS! I can't stand any more of that music...
                hahahahaha funny i like it!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  hahahahaha funny i like it!
                  Why, thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: What is it with you and destroying things?!
                  : Hey! At least I never destroyed people's houses or anything!
                  : Oh yeah? Explain this!! *holds up photo of her demolished house*
                  : Holy crap, did I do that?! When...oh, it must've been last month with that malfunctioning--
                  : *WHUMP*
                  : Oh, so that's where my baseball bat ended up!
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

McKay, try powering up the ZPM.
                    Okay, on it... Just one more second...
                    Rodney, should it really be glowing like that?
                    Of course it should be--oh, oh crap... SAM!!!!

*BOOM*
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

:
                      : McKay, you just killed the woman of your dreams...
                      : What have I DONE?!!
                      : Didn't I just say--
                      : I think that was a rhetorical question, John.
                      : ...SAAAAAAMMMMM!!!
                      :
                      : GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I think I'll kill myself!
                      : Okay, you go do that.
                      : JOHN!
                      : *BANG*
                      : OMG HE'S DEAD!
                      : John, this is all your fault!
                      : How is this MY fault?!
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Has anyone seen Rodney? I want to thanks him for playing his music over the city wide.
                        Get in line then.

few seconds later

Where is the one called Dr. McKay?

& Get in line

a few seconds later in the Infirmary

how many people are outside?
                        (looking out the crack in the door) a few
                        (sees half the city outside the infirmary) A FEW? (passes out)

(about three months later now)

(To Teyla and John) sorry guys we put camera in the transporters over the last week.
                        (thinking) uh... oh
                        (aloud) we are sooooo dead when the Wraith see that!

you must read The Heat is On by rubycasper on fanfiction.net to get the piont, it is a good read

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          :
                          : McKay, you just killed the woman of your dreams...
                          : What have I DONE?!!
                          : Didn't I just say--
                          : I think that was a rhetorical question, John.
                          : ...SAAAAAAMMMMM!!!
                          :
                          : GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I think I'll kill myself!
                          : Okay, you go do that.
                          : JOHN!
                          : *BANG*
                          : OMG HE'S DEAD!
                          : John, this is all your fault!
                          : How is this MY fault?!
                          hahahahaha FUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                            : Back to the the Atlantis Olympics. Next. The, get-pushed-off-the balcony into the water and survive.

: This is a nice view... AHHHHHHH!!!!

: Mckay? Mckay?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

: Ronon? Rodney? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

: Where's Rodney?

: I don't know.

& : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

: Looks like I already won. So no need to AHHHHHHHH!!!

: And the winner. Ford because he survived the first time! Don't go away cause we'll be right back!
                            : I'm sorry folks but the olympics have been cancled.

: Die. *Gun shot*

Comment

Attention, Colonel Samantha Carter is our new expedition leader.

(Only kidding )
                              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

hey, i don't wanna hear it!! not a carter fan here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X