No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John: Teyla, your new Victoria Secrets catalogue is here.
    sigpic

Comment

"Those personnel who did not pass the swim test, please report to life boats immediately."

Comment

Unknown voice: Would the owner of the sky blue Puddlejumper please report to bay 3, you are parked in a "Replicators only" zone, thank you
        John: they come in the color of my old house now?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          Unknown voice: Would the owner of the sky blue Puddlejumper please report to bay 3, you are parked in a "Replicators only" zone, thank you
          John: they come in the color of my old house now?
          hey! i did the same joke with cherry racer red and flames
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

"Good morning, Atlantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss!!!!!!!"

"Whose panties are on the bulletin board?!?"

"Not that anything's about to happen, and there's no reason to panic, but I wanted to take a moment to say how proud I am to have served with all of you. Everyone remain calm. Nothing to worry about. That slight sinking sensation you may feel is not a problem. Now, everyone together, 'Nearer my god to thee...' "

"And the winner of the "Guess the father of Teyla's baby" contest is..."

"Will whoever picked Sheppard in the "Who's gonna die next" pool please report to the main office to pick up your prize."

Comment

Unknown voice: Attention, would the owner of the stagecoach with "Narnia" plates, please move your vehicle, you are parked in Jumper 1 parking space, thank you.
              While I have your attention, what is Carter doing in charge of Atlantis? I know what you are thinking, who put Carter in charge? was there free elections? Any chance of a recount?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                John: Teyla, your new Victoria Secrets catalogue is here.
                Ha! Try things you would want to hear on the intercom!
                The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

John: Rodney wiggle it...there's still a drop, wiggle it...that should be good...No Rodney, I dress to the left, not the right...that's better....yeesh I can't wait until I get these bandages off...
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

the song, "I fought the Law" during a Wraith takeover(makes great action music if you ask me)

Rodney: what does this thing do? *presses button and the power turns off and Teyla John and Ronon are trasported into a Wraith ship* *scrteams from people as Three Wraith appear in their places*
                    Rodney: uh..... oops

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
                      Ha! Try things you would want to hear on the intercom!
                      LOL..sorry, I misunderstood the game...*wink*

John: Please welcome with a big round of applause our newest Mensa club member, Ronon Dex who beat Dr. McKay with the question, How many Wraiths have you killed in the past year?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Headed Earthling View Post
                        "Whose panties are on the bulletin board?!?"
                        [Elizabeth trades a panicked look with Teyla.]
                        Teyla: Oh, did I leave my panties lying around? Sorry.
                        [Everyone stares at her. She leaves with Elizabeth.]
                        Teyla: Don't ever make me cover for you again, Elizabeth!
                        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Weir: Would the owner of a White Wedding Gown please report to Teyla's room, she needs help getting it on for the marriage ceremony
                          Rodney: Who's Marrying Teyla?
                          Everyone: Who do you think?!
                          Rodney: I withdraw the question!

Comment

Dolores Umbridge: Things at Atlantis are far worse than I feared!

(Shouldn't there be a PEOPLE you wouldn't want to hear on the intercom...)
                            Last edited by chyron; 15 July 2007, 09:57 AM.
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                              That's perfect!
                              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                                Dolores Unbridge: I have now been promoted to Atlantis High Inquisitor. Tuck in your shirt Sheppard!

Comment

Working...
                                X