things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    NetFlix! Well, if you are NetFlix, how about sending me a copy of Devdas or Kal Ho Naa Ho? Wait, does Netflix even have those movies...?

Morgan le Fay: The Very Happy British Lady will be returned to chyron... *yawns*...after I go to bed!
    Its only in your best interest, you don't want to see her angry...you wouldn't like her when she's mad....
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      Its only in your best interest, you don't want to see her angry...you wouldn't like her when she's mad....
      In that case, you can have her back. *shoves the Very Happy British Lady in chyron's general direction*
      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Announcement: We have a code 1 security alert. Rodney McKay has donned Carter's Itsy-bitsy-teenie-weenie-yellow-polked dot bikini and is prancing around on the east pier. All non-security personal should remain in their quarters until further notice.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...All esential personal, you're not so lucky.
          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by ebethman
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          Originally posted by Bray
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
            Stewie:Instead of a Dark Lord, you have a baby. Not dark, but cute as a puppy. Tempertantrums more terrible than the sea. All shall love me and despair!...Oh dear, I've messed in my diapers. Could somebody change me please?

Comment

: FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *charges down hallway*
              : GET. THAT. SWORD. OUT. OF. HIS. HAND. NOW!!! BEFORE HE KILLS SOME--
              : GAAAH!
              : Too late.
              : DAMMIT, MCKAY!
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

: (About the Wraith): What do they eat?
                : Humans.
                : That's good.
                : Dude. You're human.

Green for whoever gets it.
                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Computer:Atlantis will now self-destruct. Thank you for visiting and have a nice day. (explosions heard in the background)

Comment

Announcement: We have a code 1 security alert. Rodney McKay has donned Carter's Itsy-bitsy-teenie-weenie-yellow-polked dot bikini and is prancing around on the east pier. All non-security personal should remain in their quarters until further notice.
                    Oh..My...GOD!!! LMAO!!! So funny!
                    Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                    ...All esential personal, you're not so lucky.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Random Voice: Attention all personnel. Do not venture into the lowest level of the city if you wish to live, as there are several Furlings and Care Bears sitting in a circle smoking crack. Thank you!
                      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Random Voice: Attention all personnel. Do not venture into the lowest level of the city if you wish to live, as there are several Furlings and Care Bears sitting in a circle smoking crack. Thank you!
                        (Alarms sounds, doors begin to shut)
                        Announcement:All personnel, we locking down the city. The Care Bears have devoured the Furlings* and still have the munchies.

*Green if you tell me why I, of all people, would make a reference to the Furlings being eaten.

Comment

(Alarms sounds, doors begin to shut)
                          Announcement:All personnel, we locking down the city. The Care Bears have devoured the Furlings* and still have the munchies.

*Green if you tell me why I, of all people, would make a reference to the Furlings being eaten.
                          That's funny. But I have no idea why the Furlings are being eaten, and yet I can't help but think that I should know this.

Comment

That's funny. But I have no idea why the Furlings are being eaten, and yet I can't help but think that I should know this.
                            Yes Morgan, you should know this, obviously the knowledge was stripped from you when you took an your corporeal form. Search you mind some shred of it might still be here....

Comment

Yes Morgan, you should know this, obviously the knowledge was stripped from you when you took an your corporeal form. Search you mind some shred of it might still be here....
                              I've been searching, and I still can't find it.

Hey, you changed your sig. I like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                                : (About the Wraith): What do they eat?
                                : Humans.
                                : That's good.
                                : Dude. You're human.

Green for whoever gets it.
                                Zathura, Sadly I cannot green the Martial arts teacher of my magic using son Merlin Anyhow here is a HUG!

Sheppard: Would the owner of the big black pirate ship pplease move it from the parking space it is in, it is a hanicapped parking space and the AP(Atlantis Police) Are ready to blow it up....
                                Sparrow: Nobody puts no holes in MY ship!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X