No announcement yet.

Good news Bad news - SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news: The Jumpers say they're very sorry, and make offerings of hair gel to John The One Atlantis Has a Crush On.

Comment

Bad News: One of John's admirers decides he'd look really nice in a mullet.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Good new: The Jumpers use a drone to send her into orbit.

Comment

Bad News: Dr. McKay needs Dr. Kusanagi's notes to help him with his latest project... but they're all in Japanese!
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Good News: Atlantis has become a fan of Japanese anime and is thus fluent in the language, helping Rodney.

Comment

Bad News: Although they're getting pretty good at speaking Japanese, Kanji is still something they aren't so skilled with.

Comment

Good News: Those weren't lab notes...
                Nice and open to go wherever you want.
                Anubis: I'm... too sexy for my host... too sexy for my host... too sexy, I boast
                OPINION != FACT
                YOU != EVERYONE

Comment

Bad news: All the men on Atlantis decide they like John's mullet and fix their hair the same way...ewwwww!!!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

good news: the chemicals needed to make the mullet makes them immune to the feeding process of waith

Comment

bad news: they're almost out of the chemical
                      sigpic

Comment

good news: this will bring an end to the mullet invasion of atlantis

Comment

bad news: a new enemy has arrived to attack the city
                          sigpic
                          *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Good news: It's just mice.

Comment

bad news: they are big mice and are very dangerous

SHEP RULES HE IS SO SEXY AND HAS A GREAT BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

good news: the team has thought of a way to exterminate them
                                sigpic
                                *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Working...
                                X