Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news: they find a lubricant

Comment

Bad News: It leaked a bit... now the container's all slippery.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

good news: they get a cleanup crew

Comment

bad news one of the cleanup crewmen slipped and broke his back
          "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

goodnews: no one liked that crewman anyway

Comment

Bad news: now major leaks and spills breaking out all over atlantis and no one's cleaning them up

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

good news: Atlantis is now a water park

Comment

bad news: the wraith attack the now defenseless base because everyone is
                  at the water park.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

good news: the wraith get distracted when they want to play in the water park

Comment

Bad News: Turns out the oil John was using to unsticky the lock on the abandoned, wraith-and-pest-free ship is giving him strange hallucinations concerning a leaky Atlantis. Someone's trying to comm him, but he doesn't get the message because it's all being worked into his hallucination by his imagination.

(Back-reading is helpful, y'know. )
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Good News: the halluconations stooped and everything is normal.
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Bad News: Everyone is back to normal except for Rodney who locked himself in a puddle jumper to escape the millions of lemons following him everywhere.
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Good news: McKay got over it

Comment

Bad news: Mckay, upon returning to his room, finds ronan in his bed!
                              Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Good news: Ronon only got lost on his way to Teyla's room and McKay's door was open.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X