Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
    Bad News:

The Gene Rodenberry estate sues StarGate for this blatent lifting of a plot from a Star Trek episode, and as the result of an out of court settlement, the Stargate movies are only allowed to be produced if William Shatner plays Jack O'Neill in them.
    Great News: The contract that Priceline has with Shatner precludes him from any and all work that is not on behalf of Priceline. Richard Dean Anderson is back in.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      Great News: The contract that Priceline has with Shatner precludes him from any and all work that is not on behalf of Priceline. Richard Dean Anderson is back in.

Bad News:

Richard Dean Anderson signs a contract with Priceline.
      Last edited by Liam Kincaid; 08 July 2007, 03:49 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Good News: Priceline went bankrupt and therefore out of buisness so there is no longer a contract with RDA, so he's back in.

Comment

Bad News: Everyone has lost interest in this thread.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Good News: It can be reborn! I mean if Daniel can do it anyone can....
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
              Good News: It can be reborn! I mean if Daniel can do it anyone can....

Bad News:

But Daniel needed help from Oma - and if she helps us now she'll set Anubis free!
              Last edited by Liam Kincaid; 19 July 2007, 11:27 AM. Reason: Added to

Comment

Good News: Anubis has learnt his leason and now bakes cakes for orphan children!
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

bad news the kids came back from where ever they where and sam tells them and jack that shes pregnant with octuplets
                  sorry if this is a repeat but i havent read the whole threadcouples
                  Sozan, a Chinese Zen master, was asked by a student: "What is the most valuable thing in the world?"
                  The master replied: "The head of a dead cat."
                  "Why is the head of a dead cat the most valuable thing in the world?" inquired the student.
                  Sozan replied: "Because no one can name its price."

A long time ago in China there were two friends, one who played the harp skillfully and one who listened skillfully.
                  When the one played or sang about a mountain, the other would say: "I can see the mountain before us."
                  When the other played about water, the listener would exclaim: "Here is the running stream!"
                  But the listener fell sick and died. The first friend cut the strings of his harp and never played again. Since that time the cutting of harp strings has always been a sign of intimate friendship.

Comment

Good news: there Jacks
                    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Bad News: They turn out not to be Jacks in the end but are instead 8 xenomorph From the Alien films!
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Good news: A group of Jack clones have been secretly created to fight the xenomorphs.

Comment

Originally posted by 1DanielForMe View Post
                          Good news: A group of Jack clones have been secretly created to fight the xenomorphs.

Bad News: The Jack clone embryoes were accidentaly contaminated with Iratus Bug DNA!

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
                            Bad News: The Jack clone embryoes were accidentaly contaminated with Iratus Bug DNA!
                            Good News: The Jacks kill all the xenomorphs

Bad News: The an unseen xenomorph queen has created more Face Huggers which then infect the Iratus Bug Jack Clones. Createing an New army of super strong Humanoid Iratus bug mutant xenomorphs. Each with the evilness of the aliens as well as the healing power of wrath and the military mind of Jack! Then they are takern host by powerful goa'uld with a fleet of advanced ancient ships!

We are Screwed!
                            sigpic
                            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

THE GOOD NEWS:
                              There just happened to be another ancient shair device with a full up ZPM for Jack to use to nuke the fleet.

(Am I doing this correctly, if not I appolagize)
                              "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Originally posted by Okohme View Post
                                THE GOOD NEWS:
                                There just happened to be another ancient shair device with a full up ZPM for Jack to use to nuke the fleet.

(Am I doing this correctly, if not I appolagize)
                                You are doing just fine

Bad News: A Freak asteroid lands on the new Chair Device and Drones destroying it! While the Fleet of Goa'uld infested, Iratus Bug Jack cloned xenomorphs in ancient war ships are still on their way!
                                sigpic
                                Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Working...
                                X