Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
    bad news: it doesnt work
    Good News: But it (the new pesticide) tastes really, really good on ice cream.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

bad news: combined with dairy, it becomes a highly unstable compound
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        bad news: combined with dairy, it becomes a highly unstable compound
        Good News: They feed it to the Jaffa.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

bad news: it doesnt hurt the jaffa, they like it, a lot

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
            bad news: it doesnt hurt the jaffa, they like it, a lot
            Good News: In another part of the galaxy - far, far away from this thread that's not just chasing a rabbit, but an entire hoard of rabbits - the remaining survivors of the Tollan begin building a village on the edge of a large lake with spectacular views of sunrise and sunset and a nice range of mountains in the background - not to mention daisies all around.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Bad News: The daisies eat humans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarims View Post
                Bad News: The daisies eat humans.
                Good News: The Tollans knew that and altered their DNA so that the daisies don't like the taste of them. (Now, please lets have some nice clean, wholesum [::BANG:: Jack: I thought that I miscounted the number of bullets that I took out of my .45 before trying to clean it.]

Comment

Bad News: They like the taste of trees now and eat all the forest.

Comment

Bad News: They like the taste of trees now and eat all the forest.
                    Good News: The ecology of the planet requires a complete deforestation so that the trees can spring anew. The plants, in eating the trees, also ate their seeds. The new forests will be brought forth from the spoor of the daisies in no time.

Comment

Bad News: It takes very long for the new tree to grow

Comment

Bad News: It takes very long for the new tree to grow
                        Good News: The planet has a moon that has such an unusual orbit that it provides shade during the day. Furthermore, the planets oxygen is supplied mostly by the grass. The Tollan use their advance technology to create houses and fire and such and so don't really need trees. Not to mention that they don't believe in love, so they don't have a need to carve their initials into anything.

Comment

Bad News: The moon gets nearer and nearer to the planet, so that it provides even more by day and some of the grass dies.

Comment

Bad News: The moon gets nearer and nearer to the planet, so that it provides even more by day and some of the grass dies.
                            Good News: The grass that does die is marijuana.

Comment

Bad News: It produced most of the oxygen.

Comment

good news: they find another way of getting oxygen

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                                X