things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigj5612 View Post
    This is Sheppard, umm all the food now as lemon in it besides one energy bar in my pocket.
    I will be auctioning off said power bar to the highest bidder.
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

John: Help! McKay's trying to strangle--aaauuucckk!!!!
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"Due to some technical difficulties, the ATLANTIS intercom has been accidently cross-connected with the SGC intercom. Please ignore any annoucement that the base self-destruct has been activated and any screams of pain or torment."
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
          "Due to some technical difficulties, the ATLANTIS intercom has been accidently cross-connected with the SGC intercom. Please ignore any annoucement that the base self-destruct has been activated and any screams of pain or torment."
          Good point, we should have posted that in the atlantis one
          The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

General Landery speaking, the NID have been given complete control of this base. No, Jack you can not set the self-destruct.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey23 View Post
              Would the driver of the Ha'tak class vessel please return to the top of the mountain. You left the engine running. Kree!
              Originally posted by bigj5612 View Post
              General Landery speaking, the NID have been given complete control of this base. No, Jack you can not set the self-destruct.
              Oh those two are awesome good job bigj and mickey

"The iris is broken"
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Announcement: Please remember that the gate room will be unavailable on the night of Tuesday, August 21st to allow the room to be repainted pink and sunshine yellow in accordance with General Landry's initiative to present a cheerier base decor.
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Jack: Aw, crap, why? *goes off on a rant*

Landry:...aaaannd we don't need to hear the rest of it...

Jack: Um, oh yes we do! As I was SAYING...

*click*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Landry: Where are my keys?
                    Carter: which keys?
                    Landry: To the 302.
                    Carter: I think Mitchell has them.
                    Landry: What did I tell you? Never let him within fifty feet of the keys!
                    Harmony to McKay: "Perhaps it would be best if you'd stop speaking, your voice hurts my ears."

Comment

Announcement: All internet access to GATEWORLD.COM is now prohibited.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                        Announcement: All internet access to GATEWORLD.COM is now prohibited.
                        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic
                        So whats the worst that could happen?
                        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

tonight we're going to have a movie playing in the gate room, the iris will be closed all the time, SG2 is scheduled to come back half way thourgh the movie but we're not going to open the iris.

Comment

Walter: Attention all personnel; due to the recent IOA-approved budget cuts, all use of the restroom facilities has been restricted to the period between 7:00 AM and 7:15 AM and 8:00 PM and 8:15 PM. Thank you.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

: Hey guys I'm taking back command of SG1!

: No you're not. *Gun shot*

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                                : Hey guys I'm taking back command of SG1!

: No you're not. *Gun shot*
                                Attention: Colonel Jack O'Neill is now DEAD.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X