No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31. Teyla Emmagen (bit of a Mary/Sue... until The Gift... then Mary/Sue again in Condemened... and not to mention Conversion... Grr... but a little less in Critical Mass.)
    32. Robing Williams (over rated)
    33. Will Ferrell (again, over ratted, not funny... must die.)
    34. Will Ferrell
    35. Will Ferrell
    37. Daniel Radcliffe (over ratted, untalented, overpaid... I honestly will bake a cake if he leaves for the sixth movie.)
    38. Daniel Radcliffe (While yes... I'm one of the few people who share this view...)
    39. Daniel Radcliffe (but honestly... he possibly only got the job because his father, Mark Radcliffe, was the executive producer for the first two movies and they didn't replace him for the third when Chris Columbus and Mark Radcliffe left because that would be like replacing Joe Flanigan for the part of Sheppard... there would be agony... pain... so on so forth...)
    40. Daniel Radcliffe

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Isn't this a little off topic?...

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
          31. Teyla Emmagen (bit of a Mary/Sue... until The Gift... then Mary/Sue again in Condemened... and not to mention Conversion... Grr... but a little less in Critical Mass.)
          32. Robing Williams (over rated)
          33. Will Ferrell (again, over ratted, not funny... must die.)
          34. Will Ferrell
          35. Will Ferrell
          37. Daniel Radcliffe (over ratted, untalented, overpaid... I honestly will bake a cake if he leaves for the sixth movie.)
          38. Daniel Radcliffe (While yes... I'm one of the few people who share this view...)
          39. Daniel Radcliffe (but honestly... he possibly only got the job because his father, Mark Radcliffe, was the executive producer for the first two movies and they didn't replace him for the third when Chris Columbus and Mark Radcliffe left because that would be like replacing Joe Flanigan for the part of Sheppard... there would be agony... pain... so on so forth...)
          40. Daniel Radcliffe
          41. Jonas
          42. Hammond
          43. barney
          44. Ganondorf
          45. Zelda
          46. Koyla
          47. Austin Powers
          48. Goldmember
          49. Nigel Powers
          50.Dr. Evil
          51. Grandma( too religious)
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
            41. Jonas
            42. Hammond
            43. barney
            44. Ganondorf
            45. Zelda
            46. Koyla
            47. Austin Powers
            48. Goldmember
            49. Nigel Powers
            50.Dr. Evil
            lol, grandma.

52. Siler ( he thinks he's so cool with that giant wrench)

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
              41. Jonas
              42. Hammond
              43. barney
              44. Ganondorf
              45. Zelda
              46. Koyla
              47. Austin Powers
              48. Goldmember
              49. Nigel Powers
              50.Dr. Evil
              *cackle*
              53. Elmo

Comment

54. The pokemon universe (it's so stupid)
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

(thanks to Syera for starting the star wars quotes... )

Jack: (To Teal'c) - "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"

Sam: (to Jack) - "Jack, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"

Daniel - "And I thought they smelled bad...on the *outside*!"

Random Wraith: "But now we must eat. Cum, good food, cummm..." (eww!)

Sam (to jack) - "Grab me, Jack. I'm slipping -- hold on. Grab it, almost...you almost got it. Gently now, all right, easy, easy, hold me, Jack. Jack!" (Sam) with "A little higher, just a little higher."

hehe...
                  Vows are spoken
                  To be broken
                  Feelings are intense
                  Words are trivial
                  Pleasures remain
                  So does the pain
                  Words are meaningless
                  And forgettable

All I ever wanted
                  All I ever needed
                  Is here in my arms
                  Words are very unnecessary
                  They can only do harm

Comment

55..God (he's always screwing me over)
                    55. God (he's always on granny Mitchell's side)
                    56. J.K. Rowling (she killed Dumbledor!!!)
                    57. Snape (same with ^)
                    58. Luke Skywalker
                    59. Michael J. Fox (he sooo ruined the Back to the Future idea)
                    60. Stuart Little (His voice is played by Michael J. Fox)
                    61. Hugh Laurie (he's like 47 and gets all the ladies)
                    62. Dr.House (Jerk)
                    63. John Heder

Comment

I made out with Nirriti everybody
                      I blew up Daniel's room.
                      Carter, will you marry me?
                      Yes Sir, I will!
                      Ronon, please marry me
                      I will Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                        55..God (he's always screwing me over)
                        55. God (he's always on granny Mitchell's side)
                        56. J.K. Rowling (she killed Dumbledor!!!)
                        57. Snape (same with ^)
                        58. Luke Skywalker
                        59. Michael J. Fox (he sooo ruined the Back to the Future idea)
                        60. Stuart Little (His voice is played by Michael J. Fox)
                        61. Hugh Laurie (he's like 47 and gets all the ladies)
                        62. Dr.House (Jerk)
                        63. John Heder
                        It's actually my personal beleif that Dumbledore is the Harry Potter universe's Merlin and that he has ascended to a higher plane of existence in order to be able to do more to help Harry kill Voldemort.
                        64. Stacey (she screwed House up...)
                        65. Cuddy (she follows the rules)
                        66. Daniel Radcliffe (again you mean...)
                        67. O'Neill (I have a sneaking suspicion he's a hippie... he's fine for now... but if he changes back... I will hunt him down, hang him by his feet, and cut of his...)

Comment

It's actually my personal beleif that Dumbledore is the Harry Potter universe's Merlin and that he has ascended to a higher plane of existence in order to be able to do more to help Harry kill Voldemort.
                          64. Stacey (she screwed House up...)
                          65. Cuddy (she follows the rules)
                          66. Daniel Radcliffe (again you mean...)
                          67. O'Neill (I have a sneaking suspicion he's a hippie... he's fine for now... but if he changes back... I will hunt him down, hang him by his feet, and cut of his...)
                          68. Chase (Pretty boy who rats on his boss......lap dog)
                          69.Cameron (she's like a puppy around House/ won't date me)
                          70. Vogler (Jerk)

I agree I've always thought that

Comment

68. Chase (Pretty boy who rats on his boss......lap dog)
                            69.Cameron (she's like a puppy around House/ won't date me)
                            70. Vogler (Jerk)

I agree I've always thought that
                            'Bout what? With Dumbledore having ascended to O'Neill being a secret hippie?
                            71. Chase (the only reason he hasn't been fired yet is because House likes his accent and his hair...)
                            72. Mr. Garrison (stupid gay kuiperoid...)
                            73. Ms. Choksondik (oh yeah... she's already dead... on here anyway!)
                            74. Eric Cartman (minipulative, fat, and suspected serial killer)
                            75. Kenny

Comment

'Bout what? With Dumbledore having ascended to O'Neill being a secret hippie?
                              71. Chase (the only reason he hasn't been fired yet is because House likes his accent and his hair...)
                              72. Mr. Garrison (stupid gay kuiperoid...)
                              73. Ms. Choksondik (oh yeah... she's already dead... on here anyway!)
                              74. Eric Cartman (minipulative, fat, and suspected serial killer)
                              75. Kenny
                              Dumbledor being ascended
                              76. George Washington (we allknow he was working with russian spies)
                              78. Billy Bob Thorton
                              79. That stupid kid who always leaves gun on my door knob after I leave for work
                              *Daniel reading list*
                              : I wonder if he knows I'm the one who does that???

Comment

Dumbledor being ascended
                                76. George Washington (we allknow he was working with russian spies)
                                78. Billy Bob Thorton
                                79. That stupid kid who always leaves gun on my door knob after I leave for work
                                *Daniel reading list*
                                : I wonder if he knows I'm the one who does that???
                                Yes he does...
                                Walter: Your attention please! I have this morning's announcements. The mess hall will be serving lemon jello and lemon chicken today. The deaths are as follows... Dr. Daniel Jackson, Dr. Rodney McKay. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X