No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this had been an actual emergency you would be screwed since SG1 is off world and Dr. Lee is in charge......
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
      "A-bop bapaloopa, a-bop bam bam!"
      lol, I have another singing one

Teal'c: I feel pretty, oh so pretty!
      Jack: teal'c, why are you singing into the intercom.
      teal'c: Because i do indeed feel pretty, oniell

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

O'neill singing this
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Holy buckets. That ain't the Seven Brides for Seven Brothers I know. RDA's sure no Howard Keel. o_0

-The Crazy Frog ringtone.
          -The Meow Mix jingle.
          -Sequencially. (I'd love to show you the webcomic in which this happened, but it seems the site's down.)
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

( hear a group of people talking so how should i say it well why don't you try

attention all personal. this is your god speaking you will report to the gate room in 30 minutes. ...ummm sir the red button is on ... oh **** ............some much for that April fools joke.

( ok that was bad)
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Daniel Jackson: "I believe that I have found evidence of how the Ancients died on this document. It says: 'Are you my mommy?'"
              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
              -Audioslave

Comment

Disturbingly Gurgley Voice: I'm coming to kill you all...
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Daniel: this new tablet says that the ancients were a bunch of people who exscaped their galaxy by the means of a ship called the galactica, and it appears they had a fleet. signed by someone called adama....
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

lol @ above!

Walter: I SAY when the 7th Chevron locks! Faaark you O'neill, you ALREADY get to do the cool stuff! Oh crap, this is on isn't it... guess i'm fired then...
                    Vows are spoken
                    To be broken
                    Feelings are intense
                    Words are trivial
                    Pleasures remain
                    So does the pain
                    Words are meaningless
                    And forgettable

All I ever wanted
                    All I ever needed
                    Is here in my arms
                    Words are very unnecessary
                    They can only do harm

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                      Daniel: this new tablet says that the ancients were a bunch of people who exscaped their galaxy by the means of a ship called the galactica, and it appears they had a fleet. signed by someone called adama....
                      Daniel *turns the tablet over*: and PS Frack you...
                      Jack: WHAT?! *punches daniel in the face*
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

more o'neill songs
                        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Jack: Daniel, I'm pregnant. It's yours.
                          Daniel: Wha?? How the hell did this happen!!!!
                          Sam (whispering): psst! Sir, the intercoms on!!
                          Jack: Wha? Oh ****!!!
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Walter: Siler, will you PLEASE turn off your "Hercules" soundtrack?!?
                            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Sam (singing): Now.......
                              You can bring Jack he's a real wise-crack but don't bring Rodney!
                              You can bring Siler with his big screwdriver but don't bring Rodney...

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153
                                Sam (singing): Now.......
                                You can bring Jack he's a real wise-crack but don't bring Rodney!
                                You can bring Siler with his big screwdriver but don't bring Rodney...
                                lol, I have one for that

Walter: I would like to announce that Rodney Mckay will be sitting in for dr. lee while he is on vacation and will be sharing an office with col. carter. Also, anyone seen with citrus on the base will be arrested for attempted manslaughter...that is all.

10 minutes later
                                Sam: Please disregard the last message. The first airmen to bring me a dozen lemons gets promoted...THAT is all.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                                hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Working...
                                X