No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Vala, what are you doing here? No, Vala, don't press that, SERIOUSLY VALA, LET GO OF THE CONTROLS!!!!'
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This is Radio KAATN...!
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Bananas for everybody!

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Hi this is Justin Beiber...!

Comment

Where are the cucumbers?
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning residents of Cheyenne Mountain today we are delighted to give you Lord Of The Rings as told/read by Narim.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

This is the voice of the Mysteron's we know you can hear us earthmen...!

Comment

mckay: I have no idea what this little red button does but guess we should find out
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Self Destruct Activated...! You have 15 minutes to get to a safe minimum distance. Have a nice day...!

Comment

Attention all personal. Would Jack report to the embarkation/Gate room. You have some explaining to do...*crashing noises* some serious explaining...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                        Self Destruct Activated...! You have 15 minutes to get to a safe minimum distance. Have a nice day...!
                        "But it takes twenty to get out of the building."

*self destruct voice* "Then you had better run."

Comment

* Man I would so love to get my human hands over thor.... Crap this is on i meant thor god of thunder!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

*Teal's voice* Attention all personel... the lights are flashing and the alarm is sounding but nobody appears to be in their place of residence.

Comment

*jack's voice* -

"attention gate travelers! please remain standing, keeping your hands and arms inside the wormhole at all times. remember, there is no smoking, and please keep hold of your hats. thank you, and enjoy your ride on the cheyenne mountain wormhole ride."
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Attention Please...! Attention Please...! # It's Just a Jump to the Left....!

Comment

Working...
                                X