: Burn the land,
    Boil the sea,
    : You can't stay.
    : You can't take the sky from me!
    : You have to go back to DC!
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry the Gate address you have dialled has not been recognised. Please disconnect and try again... I repeat...
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
        Take Me Out to The Black...!
        Maybourne: I aim to misbehave...Jack, care to join me?

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
          Maybourne: I aim to misbehave...Jack, care to join me?
          Jack: Shiny![/color]
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Attention All Personnel... We have a 'Foothold' situation...! Colonel Maybourne is after a foot rub...!

Comment

Attention all personnel, if you are happy and you know it, please clap your hands!
              sigpic
              Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
              http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Attention All Personnel... 'You put your left leg in....!'

Comment

Attention all personal: Due to new regulations towards aliens from other planets the 'Stargate' must now be referred to as the 'hole of hope', 'the tunnel of triumph' or 'the great worm that rides a magic rainbow' thank you.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                  "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                  a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Attention SGC, I am afraid that all missions off-world are hereby cancelled until further notice, this is your fellow Goa'uld speaking, thank you for your cooperation!
                    sigpic
                    Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

attention all personnel: mgm has decided to bring back stargate!! *listens to cheers* but with justin beiber as general o'neill, kim kardashian as colonel carter, taylor lautner as daniel jackson, samuel l jackson as teal'c, and lindsay lohan as the deceased general hammond. *listens to screams* thank you, and carry on.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        attention all personnel: mgm has decided to bring back stargate!! *listens to cheers* but with justin beiber as general o'neill, kim kardashian as colonel carter, taylor lautner as daniel jackson, samuel l jackson as teal'c, and lindsay lohan as the deseased general hammond. *listens to screams* thank you, and continue on.
                        Samuel L Jackson as Teal'c isn't as bad as the other ones you came up with!

Do NOT joke like that!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

...Today's gate travel has been brought to you by the letter S and the number 7.

Comment

'This is Sgt. Siler... If I give the Stargate any more power she'll blow...!'

Comment

Attention SGC, there is a bake sale going on in the gate room, if you want to help support our fellow Tok'ra please come on out to support this worthy cause!
                              sigpic

Comment

Attention all Personnel...! Attention all Personnel...! Will all who borrowed equipment for the SGC Tennis tournament please return all racquets to Sgt. Siler and balls to the Chief Master Sgt...! I repeat....

Comment

Working...
                                X