Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather be trapped on an island with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack b/c all we would do is fish. Daniel b/c all we would do is meditate. Or Sam b/c, well... I'm not dead, ya know!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
      How about the men?
      Jack, Daniel, McKay, or Shep?
      ------------

I wouldn't mind having some quality time with McKay....but there would need to be plenty of sunscreen !
      got to be jack no question about it!!!!
      SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Jack! He'd get us off that island sharpish. Or Shep, he's also military so I'd be safe with either of them.

Plus they are handsome (Jack more so) and I don't like Sam sooooo...yeah. Two of them woudl be nice.
        The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Daniel, maybe Cam.
          Spoiler:
          Before you met me I was a fairy princess
          I caught frogs and called them prince
          And made myself a queen
          Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
          I slept in castles and fell in love
          Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
          To capture tinkerbell
          They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
          But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
          And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
          And anything I can to get by
          And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Teal'c, rock my world baby. Need I say more. Plus he has a lot of knowledge, I totally love that in a man.
            I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

I'd like to be trapped with Teal'c. Those muscles.....hmmmm....YUM!!
              If I could I would also have Jack and Daniel....FUN FUN FUN!!! Cheers all!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Sam for me please! She is not only very pretty but a woman with brains is very sexy and we would have a lot to talk about after we did the other stuff!

If I had to be stuck with a guy it would be Daniel. He has a wealth of knowledge in a ton of different areas and we would get along.

I would least want to be stuck with Jack O'Neill. While he is funny on a one hour once a week show his humor would get old and annoying really fast when exposed to it for 24/7. I would end up killing him in his sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  Jack would get us rescued the quickest and be the most amusing while doing so, McKay, well, McKay would just whine and that's SO annoying...Shep would be the most laid-back and probably find, kill and make us the best dinner...but Danny....yummmmm.....Sort of depends on whether I want to get off the island or not, doesn't it?
                  LOL so true. Put me on the island with Daniel and please do not come looking for us.
                  Filetta

Comment

SGA: Ronon. He can survive anywhere. I'd have everything I would want.

SG1: Col. Mitchell. Oooh-la-la.

Comment

This is easy... SAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Love Child
                        Teyla , Weir, Or Sam?

I would have to go with teyla!

yea shes kinda hot, and she knwos all about hunting and farming which would come in handy. As a bonus she can even sense the Wraith if they get near

i don't know if i went with weir i would drown her

teyla i could live with but sam .....i proabaly would bore her to death
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Teyla , Weir, Or Sam?
                          Out of the original 3, have to go with Sam. Military skills, intelligent and finally she knows how to fish.

But as Capt.Mal Reynolds said I would also bore her to death.

Now Jack! he has the same skills (OK so he's not as bright) but he wouldn't be bored.

Comment

Working...
                          X