Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather be trapped on an island with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Jack would get us rescued the quickest and be the most amusing while doing so, McKay, well, McKay would just whine and that's SO annoying...Shep would be the most laid-back and probably find, kill and make us the best dinner...but Danny....yummmmm.....Sort of depends on whether I want to get off the island or not, doesn't it?
    My thoughts too.... Daniel... hehehehehe.....

Then what about other poeple form other shows like "24"?
    I wouldn't mind if I got stuck on a island with Daniel, Jack, and Jack Bauer.....
    There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

My answer would greatly depend on who would get us off the island with the least amount of scrapes - and someone with whom I'd get along.

Now, I'm not the nicest person on the planet, so I'd have to be hanging out with someone who could put up with my ornery streak - someone a bit ornery as well. And, ironically, it would have to be someone fairly ornery as well because nice people can get boring very quickly.

Also, it would have to be someone who wouldn't sulk in a corner about his predicament.

At the same time, it would have to be someone who could focus on a problem and come up with a solution, as well as have the personality to want to work with me and get something accomplished. He'd also have to be fairly intelligent as well - I mean, I think I got a good grade of squish in my noggin, but let's face it - sliding-block puzzles stump me, and I've never exactly been able to get the hang of advanced mathmatics in general. So, I'd definitely need someone fairly brainy.

I see only one answer: O'Neill.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Can i be stuck with john and daniel? cuz for me that would be the best!

Comment

I also wouldn't mind meeting my future husbund this way, but I have terrible hangups about getting hooked up with guys who'd be away on other planets most of the time, so...

Yeah, better stick with Jack.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

well said FP
            mmmm I'll take Cam Mitchell anyday... i mean that man is a walking sex god on legs
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Jack would get us rescued the quickest and be the most amusing while doing so, McKay, well, McKay would just whine and that's SO annoying...Shep would be the most laid-back and probably find, kill and make us the best dinner...but Danny....yummmmm.....Sort of depends on whether I want to get off the island or not, doesn't it?
              Amen to that! Drop me off with Daniel!
              *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
              Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                well said FP
                mmmm I'll take Cam Mitchell anyday... i mean that man is a walking sex god on legs
                Plus, I'm sure he has a good pie crust recipe! *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

from the first list I'd definatly choose Weir. from the second list... oh, it is impossible to choose between Daniel or McKay, so I'd have to have both. While one is working on the way off the island, the other could be hanging out with me... what a life. Forget that--I'd just never leave.
                  thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Teyla, Sam, and Weir. I'd have all three.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Definately Weir for me, she's awesome.
                      McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                      Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                      McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                      My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Sheppard and Beckett: a cute guy and a good doctor!
                        SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
                        MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
                        SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
                        MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
                        SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
                        Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

Comment

Sam!!!!!!!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Teyla, Sam, and Weir, why not, I mean if you can, we wouldn't be doing anything, but having them there would be fantastic!
                            Last edited by JanusAncient; 01 May 2006, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Deffinitly(sp?) Sam , god only knows what would happen
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Sam... Sam... Sam... ; Sam... --- Sam... Sam... Sam...
                                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X