X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE
    Just as long as you INFORM us in other tourney, pleassssseee
    I'm very seldom venture to other threads beside my subscribed threads.. the only way for me to know this things is when I read someone mentioned this in other tourneys.
    I'm with LJade here. When you start a new tourney please put a post here. If it's Atlantis I probably won't participate but otherwise it would be nice to join in from the beginning.
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

That was the mistake the first time I did one, didnt advertise it, but the last three I started I did, and they've had better turnout than I could imagine.

Im thinking I could do the episode names one, but cut it down a little, eliminate a large number in one go, I'll think about it, got another week or 2 to go on the other tourny and Im not doing anything until then.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        That was the mistake the first time I did one, didnt advertise it, but the last three I started I did, and they've had better turnout than I could imagine.

Im thinking I could do the episode names one, but cut it down a little, eliminate a large number in one go, I'll think about it, got another week or 2 to go on the other tourny and Im not doing anything until then.
        Thanks Ptah!

The Best of Episode's Name Tourney sounds good , if you're doing it from season 1-8, prolly better if you kick-out the top-3 in one vote or something. If you're going for the yuck factor, maybe doing it the other way around (the worst...) there's a lot of barf & therapy went on here the last time
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
          Hey! Thanks for another great tourney Ptah!

How about a "Favourite Jack One Liner" tournament? Other than that, I can't think of anything else.
          I think that would be great but how would you organize it??/ ideas??
          sigpic
          SCORE!!
          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            I have one idea ... a "Best Opening Teaser" Tournament (ie, the bit before the opening credits). Could be a bit long winded though, although, you could split it up like Celsius has the Best ending tournaments.
            I'm with Jonno--I would love to see a "Best Opening Teaser" tourney!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
              I'm with you WBB!
              That's a great idea, Jonno!!!
              Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
              (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Okay, I havent used any of your suggestions, but Im gonna be using them when my other tourny ends, for now, here is the latest tournement

Best Sci-fi/Fantasy Series Tournement
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat

agreed -- it would be most interesting
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!
                  The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright
                    Round 13

The First Commandment
                    Bane
                    both for me
                    In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X