X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh...Brief Candle.

Comment

I just KNEW it was gonna come down to this...okay...

Final Round:
      Brief Candle

*crosses fingers and toes...please don't let it be Affinity...please DON'T LET IT BE AFFINITY!*
      Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
      (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

The End finally!!

Brief Candle (for the Jack action)
        sigpic
        SCORE!!
        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Affinity

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Brief Candle
            "I know, I know. It's a Russian thing. When we're about to do something stupid, we like to catalog the full extent of our stupidity for future reference."
            Commander Susan Ivanova

Sinclair : "No boom?"
            Garibaldi : "No boom."
            Ivanova : "No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow."
            Ivanova : "What? Look, someone's got to keep some damned perspective around here. One of these days... boom!"

Comment

Brief Candle

Comment

Well theres been no movement for a few hours so Im gonna do this now.

Final Results

Affinity - 12
                Brief Candle - 17

Thats it, its all over! Affinity is officially the WORST OF THE WORST, the worst episode of SG1 ever!

Thanks for voting and HAPPY EASTER GUYS!

Now how about that therapy?
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Affinity won/lost! Yippee!

Thanks for another fun tourney, Ptah!

Comment

Anyone got any ideas for another tournement, Im fresh out of ideas atm
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Thanks for another tournement.

One idea could be - once the US has seen Doctor Who Series 27, create a best episode tournament for Series 27. I know it's limited, as it'll only be for Doctor Who fans and people who have seen the new series but its an idea

Comment

(Damn, missed the last round. )

Cheers for the tourney Ptah! Gotta pass some green around, otherwise i'd lob some at ye'...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I might do that eventually TheWarrior, its gonna be a while though

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                            Anyone got any ideas for another tournement, Im fresh out of ideas atm
                            Perhaps a tournament for characters. There's probably no point in putting Jack, Sam, Daniel or Teal'c - or Hammond and Janet, for that matter, in since they'll probably survive, but we could do one for supporting characters.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Oh no I would far rather watch Affinity than a fair few episodes. Oh well, I still like it

Thanks for the tournament Ptah it was great

And in terms of new tournament ideas...I was thinking of doing one with the best episode title in the same style as the best episode tournament was, though I'm kinda busy with my two right now, maybe Ptah or someone else would want to try it? If not then I might get on to it some day.

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Hey! Thanks for another great tourney Ptah!

How about a "Favourite Jack One Liner" tournament? Other than that, I can't think of anything else.
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X