Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Potent weapon against any enemy is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Giant Ice Cream Cone

Comment

the most potent weapon is simon cowell.......... < kind of looks like simon...

and in second place would be a good ol' ascended being that wants to brake a few stinking laws =)

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
        McKay naked and sleepwalking.
        McKay naked makes me think of at least one thing that *would not* be a potent weapon against the enemy...
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
          Friends! Friends can overcome ALL enemies.

And a healthy dose of sarcasm.
          Don't you dare go Harry Potter on us!
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Spongebob Square pants

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
              I wonder what would hapen if a Wraith became a Prior.
              You would get a WRIOR-- a Wraith Representing Ignorant Ori Rulers
              And they would look like this!
              Spoiler:
              Before you met me I was a fairy princess
              I caught frogs and called them prince
              And made myself a queen
              Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
              I slept in castles and fell in love
              Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
              To capture tinkerbell
              They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
              But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
              And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
              And anything I can to get by
              And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Tealcfan
                Chips and dip
                and
                the Wiggles!!
                :gasping in dread: "No...not the Wiggles...no one deserves that...."

Comment

A Ghost

Comment

teletubbies and a room covered with tvs playing that show.
                    Spoiler:
                    And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                    But I could always tell

And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Weir's cooking.

Sheppherd's hair when its detached from his head.

Comment

Lots of good cooking, then they get so full that they can't do anything!
                        Spoiler:
                        And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                        But I could always tell

And fireflies...

Comment

Rubber ducky

Comment

Arrogance. Just ask the system lords.

...Umm, nevermind.
                            Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Major Woody
                              Arrogance. Just ask the system lords.

...Umm, nevermind.
                              And the Tollan.

.....Umm, nevermind again.....

Poopy Diaper........................On a Stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                                And the Tollan.
                                .....Umm, nevermind again.....
                                Poopy Diaper........................On a Stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                "They hurl their spoor into space sending it millions of miles across the galaxy until it lands..."

Comment

Working...
                                X