Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Potent weapon against any enemy is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The word "Woof" if spouted in a huff of exhasperation can be infinately deadly.

Comment

The Most Potent weapon against any enemy is...

Gladly giving the enemy exactly what s/he/it/they want(s), but with lots of stern-faced burocrats and lawyers making them sign all kinds of waivers in triplicate filled with promises of dire consequences if they try to weasel their way out of keeping the spoils. Each stroke of the pen will be accompanied by barely muffled snickering and back-slapping and high-fives from the assembled "conquered."

If that doesn't scare the enemy away....

Bagpipes?

Played by men in skirts,

with nothing underneath 'em?

Yodeling?
      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

The most potent weapon is sending the enemy to the official lost forums and try to get them to understand all the theories.
        Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
          The most potent weapon is sending the enemy to the official lost forums and try to get them to understand all the theories.
          I agree that would melt anyones brain. But I like the direct approach. Like the Mace laced inhaler.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
            Well I hope that this thread becomes some what popular.

anyway my favourite is... the Mighty Panamanian Giant Flying Pink Hippos!
            send in tealc and ronan withg sticks
            I am a Colonel in the great colilition
            http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

Comment

TV executives

Comment

Just tell them stargate has been cancelled and that they need to join forces with the fans to besiege the SCIFI chanell offices! Fans unite!
                Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

The most powerful and annoying thing in the world telletubies.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904
                    The most powerful and annoying thing in the world telletubies.
                    HOLD UP! That is just too heinous to post on this thread. GET THEM OUT, GET THEM OUT!!!

Comment

Another weapon we could use is Carters anger if Mckay slaps her on the butt. She could probebly take on a ori ship if we tell her Mckays on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmm the slapping the but thing is a good idea but you would have to give her some major telekinesis for it to work.

Mustard gas, nerve gas, and symbiote poison released at the same time and covering the entirety of any sized area.

Comment

Working...
                        X